What's Up With Elon Musk?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

What's Up With Elon Musk?

Post by Doka » 08-18-2018 04:27 AM

Story after story about what "Mess" Mr. Musk is in. An average of one story a day, for months now !? :confused:

"I Was Not On Weed": In Tearful Interview, Musk Admits Nobody Reviewed Going Private Tweets

In a rare, hour-long interview with the New York Times, in which the increasingly unstable Tesla CEO "alternated between laughter and tears", Elon Musk provided a unique glimpse into his mind, confirming just how fragile and combustible everything inside of it is right now.

"This past year has been the most difficult and painful year of my career. It was excruciating" a tearful Musk said, apparently forgetting all those documented trips to London, Brazil, Australia, Grimes in tow, to party and blow off steam.

But while Musk may have had his share of self-created turmoil, most of it dutifully recorded on his own twitter account, it all blew up in his face when he abruptly declared on Twitter on August 7 that he had arranged to take Tesla private "funding secured." The episode kicked off a furor in the markets and within Tesla itself, launched an SEC probe, and speaking to the NYT, Musk even acknowledged "that he was fraying."

Case in point: at multiple points in the phone interview with The NYT, Musk "choked up, noting that he nearly missed his brother’s wedding this summer and spent his birthday holed up in Tesla’s offices as the company raced to meet elusive production targets on a crucial new model."

Asked if the exhaustion was taking a toll on his physical health, Mr. Musk answered: “It’s not been great, actually. I’ve had friends come by who are really concerned.”

Rest of Story

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... ate-tweets

Then This slips into view......... "When" is the question? I am in hopes the answer is "Very Soon"!
Just may be he has a major distraction going on..........fingers crossed :D

How SpaceX is training NASA astronauts to fly on the company’s Dragon capsule

Aug 15, 2018, 9:49am EDT

SpaceX has its first passenger crews all picked out, their flight dates are set, and now it’s time to prepare them for the trip to space. On Monday, SpaceX president Gwynne Shotwell hosted the first four NASA astronauts who will be riding into space on the company’s new passenger spacecraft, the Crew Dragon, which is being built for NASA’s Commercial Crew Program. And the company gave press their first peek at the tools the astronauts will use to train for these inaugural flights.

Now that the crews are official, the astronauts will be working with SpaceX over the upcoming months and years to prepare for their trips. The Crew Dragon is SpaceX’s ship — not NASA’s — so SpaceX is also the one providing the necessary training equipment for the vehicle. These include two major pieces of simulation hardware that will familiarize astronauts with the inside of the capsule, and SpaceX had them on display on Monday.

Great Article

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/15/1768 ... iss-launch
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

What's Up With Adrian Monk?

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2018 05:42 AM

Mercury retrograde that's what

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52130
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: What's Up With Elon Musk?

Post by Doka » 08-18-2018 12:21 PM

Darn! Why do I keep doing that!? It's like , "I keep on doing "Duplicate" posts, and I can't get up!?" :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Astronomy/ NASA/Physics”