Britain is stunned !!!!

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 11-03-2004 01:55 PM

The only positive thing I said about this election this morning was as follows...

(me sitting at my computer at school, in the mist of Bush voters sounding like the idiots they are, the pissed off trying to shrug it off, and the complacent being...well...complacent...)

Me-"Hey, is Wisconsin a Blue state or Red State?"

Other person-"Blue"

Me-"Thank God."

-------------------------------
I honestly think the only reason Bush is back is so we can have another terroist attack and blame it on Ossama....and I bet it will be soon.

STAY POSTIVE! After this event we must join as a world to collectively decided that we don't need this ****hole anymore.
6K9

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 11-03-2004 02:03 PM

I also think there will be another terrorist attack. But I think there would be one no matter who won the election. The terrorist don't care who our Prez is.

You people need to listen to KERRY and learn how to be gracious and get back to work in making the changes you want. The hate speech and wacko conspiracy theories are only dragging you down more.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 11-03-2004 02:12 PM

You people need to listen to KERRY and learn how to be gracious and get back to work in making the changes you want. The hate speech and wacko conspiracy theories are only dragging you down more.

GRACIOUS!!!!?!?!?!? He is a mother ****ing BONESMAN!!

He was supose to do everything he did, just like he knew he was supost to lose if he was asked to.......

That is not a theory, that is honest truth.

The only thing I learned is that I can't change this system because the "Puppet Masters" know full well what they are doing and can get away with it(cause they are the only ones doing it).

I hope it is a smart Divine knowlege that is asking them to do such task...remember that there is no evil just fluxing black and white (learned at a early step in the Masonic Orders)....(not saying Aliens, cause the Greys are not really that important.).

honest.

Post by Guest » 11-03-2004 02:16 PM

tiffany wrote:
Sylvia Brown said Kerry would win

But Sean David Morton predicted Bush would have a decisive win. So that only proves Sean is a better psychic than Syliva. However Sean predicted last night Bush would now succumb to the year "0" curse in 2006-2007! So that could mean a President Cheney!!

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 11-03-2004 02:22 PM

So that could mean a President Cheney!!

We won't make it that far.....

from psychic Kurt Henrickson (a.k.a. Kenny_D_Rogers, a.k.a. ______)

(Note..Edit..)

Agreeing with the post from a fellow Pirate I will not go into what I think will happen. I will, however, put my thoughts and theory on the Religon/Metaphysics (or mabey Black Ops...) board once I have some time to see which thoughts stick and which slide....hopefully by tomarrow.
Last edited by Kenny_D_Rogers on 11-03-2004 02:52 PM, edited 1 time in total.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 11-03-2004 02:29 PM

Kenny_D_Rogers wrote: We won't make it that far.....

from psychic Kurt Henrickson (a.k.a. Kenny_D_Rogers, a.k.a. ______)

Alright Kenny now you got my curiousity..............why not? And what do you forsee happening instead?

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 11-03-2004 02:44 PM

My point well proved. This thread just drove off a cliff. Enjoy yourselves. I'll go to a less silly thread now.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

LisaA
Pirate

woke up this morning...

Post by LisaA » 11-03-2004 02:57 PM

Ah, I can breathe freely now.

Panache
Pirate

Re: Britain is stunned !!!!

Post by Panache » 11-03-2004 03:06 PM

Alien_UK wrote: I for one am stunned and disappointed. In fact I feel a little depressed by the results so far. All that is going around my mind this morning is why oh why?

We British actually thought that the huge turn out were to vote for Mr. Kerry's campaign.

I think this will damage relations between Europe and America. But the problem as I see it is, it actually affects the rest of the world, to me that means another 4 years of chaos and destruction. For me personally it’s a dark day....
The same here, brother, by far. I feel our planet is wasted, human life is wasted by the continuation/perpetuation of the new wave fascists inhabiting our government!
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 11-03-2004 10:17 PM

Somewhere Benito Mussolini is smiling.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Re: Here's what will happen..

Post by Devastated » 11-04-2004 08:27 AM

Lord Moon wrote: Iran will be bombed...

Bush will initiate a draft in congress, but will say it wasn't his idea, though because the peoplewant it he will sign it...The U.S will invade Syria, and Iran...
With all the republicans in the senate and house, believe me this would have happened under Kerry too. :(
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Lord Moon
Pirate

Conjecture...

Post by Lord Moon » 11-04-2004 09:44 AM

We'll never know now will we...

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 11-04-2004 10:12 AM

The Brits still have Tony, and our electing Kerry wouldn't have affected the bloody "partnership."
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 11-04-2004 12:22 PM

Ok I listened to LBC talk last night. First as a nation Britain is in shock and dismay regards Bush being re elected.

The main points where.

1: Bill Clinton was impeached for a silly lie regards his sexual habits. Bush lies to the nation and sends them to war on a lie and his re elected. This is very hard for the British people to get there heads around.

2: The Hispanic in Florida where given citizenship if they where illegally there. For which they where asked and promised to vote for Bush. It looks like that worked very well indeed for Bush.

3: And most importantly, the BIN LADEN tape being sent just days before voting began is seen here as a white house stunt. Britain says sending the tape out just days before the votes, but the fear of god into the American people and that alone brought out people in record numbers to vote Bush back in.

All in all the next 4 years is going to be far more dangerous than the last 4.

4: The American people are now (as far as British people are concerned) held responsible for the actions of Bush as you overwhelming voted him back in. I remember 1 guy that phoned in last night, saying “if an American stops me on the street for help. I will ask if they voted for Bush. If they say they did they will get no help from me. (This is usually Americans asking for directions)

And lastly we know only too well that this election effects all of us in Britain not just America. And that is why most British people are in deep shock. Yes there are those that support Bush but thank God they are far and few between.

I thank you kindly Pirates for your comments in this thread, and others, it’s good to know that some of you Americans are in the same camp as the British people.

This is the last from me on this subject as its time to move on (some how) to dwell on this travesty is not good for my sanity:(
Last edited by Alien_UK on 11-04-2004 01:41 PM, edited 1 time in total.

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 11-04-2004 12:30 PM

Only 59+ million? I think the Daily Mirror was too kind. I'd extend that condemnation to all those who believe this election was anything other than a sham. This is indeed a benighted nation with the wool firmly pulled over our sheepy little eyes. Eisenhower warned us and we haven't listened or learned are darn thing from it. :( ::::heavy sigh::::
S.Madewell - "If the truth shall kill a man ... let him die!"

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”