Overthrow of the American Republic!

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Ninerism
Pirate

Overthrow of the American Republic!

Post by Ninerism » 11-08-2004 03:32 PM

Readers, many of us have seen the looming signs for years. Some have no questions, some support nearly all forms of government interventions, while millions do not support PAT ACT's ONE AND TWO! Many cities have formally challenged PAT ACT's ONE AND TWO, for instance! So, this is not purely a LIBERAL agenda.

In any case, see what SHERMAN SKOLNICK has to say at his interstings website concerning the OVERTHROW OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC, and why http://www.votescam.com is not reviewed by the Major Media.

Go to: http://www.skolnicksreport.com
Ninerism

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 11-13-2004 02:03 PM

thank you niner.

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 11-13-2004 02:58 PM

Fabzilla, you're welcome. And SHERMAN SKOLNICK has had an inside track for many years on political corruptions and his own personal revelations about court corruptions that he has personally exposed. He had many things to say about the Chandra Levy affair, too. Sometimes he reaches to make a point, though mostly he is right-on, his heart is in a good place, and he supports the BILL OF RIGHTS and the Constitution for all Americans. He and his groups are tireless in their investigations!
We need his type around.

Ninerism

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 11-13-2004 05:33 PM

I simply cannot believe what I have been hearing over the past ten days. The entire history of post-war America (1945-2001) is now appearing to me in an entirely different light. Underneath the cultural, scientific and technological sophistication of the post-war era (especially the years between 1945 and 1973), there was ---- MEDIEVAL MADNESS. And this medieval madness is now frontally out in the open, without hesitation, without restraint, without shame. Did any of you actually read the letter of congratulations that Bob Jones III sent to Dubya? The only thing more frightening than its contents is the fact that Dubya most assuredly DOES owe his election to such people, people who expect to get paid, one way or the other, for what they have done. In the course of the last thirty-eight months America has become an absolutely unrecognizable place to me. And the worst thing about it all is that this unrecognizable America ALWAYS WAS THERE, if I had had the courage to see it, hiding under the rocks, biding its time until its hour would come...

No country can POSSIBLY come back from the level to which we have fallen. If you think otherwise, show me an example from history to the contrary! You can stick a fork into America, folks: she's done. To a crisp.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Lord Moon
Pirate

Yes were in the middle ages again..

Post by Lord Moon » 11-14-2004 12:44 AM

I didn't read Bob Jones letter to Mr. Bush, but I'd like to.
Since the Moslem Fundamentalists are also in the middle ages, they truly must hate each other, because they see themselves mirrored in the other...

Really there have always been two America's, the second one lurking in the shadows of the first, and waiting to get revenge, I won't be surprised if at some point they do a house to house search for books and movies, that become culturally unacceptable, and outlawed by Clarence THomas' Court....just like Farenheit 451....

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 11-14-2004 12:50 AM

joequinn wrote:
No country can POSSIBLY come back from the level to which we have fallen. If you think otherwise, show me an example from history to the contrary! You can stick a fork into America, folks: she's done. To a crisp.

So ....what do you think we should do? Or better question. If it's all over what will you do? Or go to? I'm not being a wise ass. This is a serious question.

Mercury
Pirate

Post by Mercury » 11-14-2004 12:56 AM

What we should do is stand up to the religious nuts... send them back to the middle ages. Given enough rope, it will be come clear that our crazy religious nuts are not much better than the crazy religious nuts who rule(d) Afghanistan.
I think Dems and honest traditional GOPers can, should and had better unite on that ...

Westward Ho
Pirate

Post by Westward Ho » 11-14-2004 01:02 AM

BenSlain wrote: So ....what do you think we should do? Or better question. If it's all over what will you do? Or go to? I'm not being a wise ass. This is a serious question.

I realize you weren't asking me, Ben, and I don't think I am quite as pessimistic as Joe (perhaps because I have small children and MUST remain positive for them).

While I think John Lear is crackers/loony tunes/one bottle short of a six pack, he did say one thing once that impressed me.

This was an interview with Art Bell back in 1994. He then had a very pessimistic view about the NWO and how aliens and other disasters would probably snuff us out any day now. But when Art asked him a similar set of questions, he responded:

Love your family, treasure each day, thank God for the small blessings and the big ones, be kind, help others, play games, smile often.

He wasn't advocating denial, but appreciation for NOW and the glories inherent in that moment. As a natural worrier, this is a big issue for me, and my husband is constantly telling me "let it go, babe. Retrain your mind! When the fretful thoughts arise, focus on something else." Escapism? No! Perhaps acknowledgement that I cannot change everything, but I can focus myself on the good, while still making sure the house is locked up solid before I go to bed.

What else can we do? Run down the street with a pitchfork and lit torch? That might work in an old Frankenstein movie ("Kill the monster" - love the old Mel Brooks version best). I don't know what else I can do but try to touch one person at a time, surprise the kids with a movie (SHREK 2), etc.

We all live within a macrocosm, but are ourselves just a very small universe. I personally give up on the American people as an intelligent political force. I realize (Ben) you disagree with me because you are a Bush man, but those of us who see how that regime is corrupt and lieing and using the most narrow minded religious horde to maintain power are in great dismay. But I have no power to change that. But God has entrusted 2 small children to me and THAT is my power point, to teach them integrity and love even if the majority of Americans don't have the discernment to see it anymore (they sure don't get examples of it in the mass media) or the absence thereof.
"I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face." Rodney Dangerfield

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 11-14-2004 01:32 AM

Frightening indeed, Joe. The letter is nothing short of the ravings of a radical cleric, and he has the ear of the most powerful man in the world.
Dear Mr. President:

The media tells us that you have received the largest number of popular votes of any president in America's history. Congratulations!

In your re-election, God has graciously granted America—though she doesn't deserve it—a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. You have been given a mandate. We the people expect your voice to be like the clear and certain sound of a trumpet. Because you seek the Lord daily, we who know the Lord will follow that kind of voice eagerly.

Don't equivocate. Put your agenda on the front burner and let it boil. You owe the liberals nothing. They despise you because they despise your Christ. Honor the Lord, and He will honor you.

Had your opponent won, I would have still given thanks, because the Bible says I must (I Thessalonians 5:18). It would have been hard, but because the Lord lifts up whom He will and pulls down whom He will, I would have done it. It is easy to rejoice today, because Christ has allowed you to be His servant in this nation for another presidential term. Undoubtedly, you will have opportunity to appoint many conservative judges and exercise forceful leadership with the Congress in passing legislation that is defined by biblical norm regarding the family, sexuality, sanctity of life, religious freedom, freedom of speech, and limited government. You have four years—a brief time only—to leave an imprint for righteousness upon this nation that brings with it the blessings of Almighty God.

Christ said, “If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honour” (John 12:26).

The student body, faculty, and staff at Bob Jones University commit ourselves to pray for you—that you would do right and honor the Savior. Pull out all the stops and make a difference. If you have weaklings around you who do not share your biblical values, shed yourself of them. Conservative Americans would love to see one president who doesn't care whether he is liked, but cares infinitely that he does right.

Best wishes.

Sincerely your friend,

Bob Jones III
President

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 11-14-2004 01:35 AM

joequinn wrote: No country can POSSIBLY come back from the level to which we have fallen. If you think otherwise, show me an example from history to the contrary! You can stick a fork into America, folks: she's done. To a crisp.

So Joe, what do you think it was that cooked americas buns?
Personally I think it was unchecked capitolism and government.
our government should have kept it under control. The people should have done the same for government. The people were to trusting for to long. the way I see it we really no longer have a reprsentative government, now it is those with the most money calling the shots. Our voice and the voice of reason be damned. They're going to do what they want whether we like it or not.

I think your right Joe it's just a matter of time now before it starts to crumble.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 11-14-2004 01:36 AM

joequinn wrote: I simply cannot believe what I have been hearing over the past ten days. The entire history of post-war America (1945-2001) is now appearing to me in an entirely different light. Underneath the cultural, scientific and technological sophistication of the post-war era (especially the years between 1945 and 1973), there was ---- MEDIEVAL MADNESS. And this medieval madness is now frontally out in the open, without hesitation, without restraint, without shame. Did any of you actually read the letter of congratulations that Bob Jones III sent to Dubya? The only thing more frightening than its contents is the fact that Dubya most assuredly DOES owe his election to such people, people who expect to get paid, one way or the other, for what they have done. In the course of the last thirty-eight months America has become an absolutely unrecognizable place to me. And the worst thing about it all is that this unrecognizable America ALWAYS WAS THERE, if I had had the courage to see it, hiding under the rocks, biding its time until its hour would come...

Joe Quinn, it's ok that you did not discern the truth about the hidden forces within America. It took me some years to begin to even want to study the things I truly knew as a young teenager. It was after my own personal crises of simply wanting to be free from the madnesses prevailing from American times in Vietnam....that I finally began my studies again, and have never stopped nor wavered from understanding how it is that we have come to worship our military-industrial complex. It is the citadel of our modern society, looming larger than any phallus worshiping cult -- best capsulized in the title of the book, 'MISSILE ENVY' by Dr. Helen Caldicott, a wonderful pagan woman.

It was President Eisenhower who warned America, as he left office, instructing Americans to not become too dependent upon the economic gifts bestowed by the military-industrial complex, a phrase he coined.

President Eisenhower was attempting to warn all of us that we should not depend upon the riches of those who create Empire Building, which even President Lincoln had warned about many years earlier, warning American citizens who were being over-come with the 'money powers' and the troops of lawyers in Washington DC.

Well, when you say that America is now done to a crisp, I have to think that there are large numbers here who do like America extra-crispy, no joke. It is a religious virtue, so they think.

It's the way of those who still want to see Christ on the cross -- fixations that worked best for the political interests of Constantine -- and really want Christ to be continually sacrificed, and of course, all the rest of us, too. Wars are best described in terms of serving God -- as if eternal CRUSADES will make us holy? That's a very hard thing to really grasp, how it is that destruction and killing becomes a state of grace, and God ordained?

So, while Christ is still hanging on Constantine's cross and those who want to picture Him that way, others of us had long divorced Him from that state of "fallen grace" or need of God to sacrifice his only begotten Son, as they tell us over and over, or as the Nicene Creed has us believing (though not me). There was the Great Reformation period that is not erased and endures to this day with millions of enlightened Lutherans and many others.

I always had a problem with that sort of thinking -- needing to see Christ recrucified constantly, and still hanging on Constantine's cross -- which seemed terribly atavistic, if not barbaric, the need to see the crown of thorns and blood and gore replayed, suffering endlessly for our sins, and more than a bit superstitious, not truly evolved, fundamenally flawed in good wholesome psychology founded upon love, but there I go with my polyanna attitudes, thinking God is far beyond those limitations we mortal impose upon Him/Her/They.

It always seemed to me that (HUMAN?) sacrifice was more about the old Hebrew doctrines -- the eye for an eye old laws, and spreading the blood of the lamb, or Jesus, or your soldiers, on the 'cross of salvation' -- not the new way of Christ's teachings, as the Temple curtain was torn asunder, and light brought to the people who would become educated, and not be subjects of a secret tribal-priesthood. Similarly, generations later, the Bible was brought to the people's language with the Guttenberg Bible, too, printed so all could read it, not just a relic for a private and corrupted Catholic priesthood.

Though I am not a Bible scholar, I have read enough to know that our World is still steeped in voodoo cult beliefs and egotistical anthropocentricisms. An anthropocentric God is likely one who is also jealous and superstitious, no less than the humans He created?! Rather a silly concept to embrace, seems to me.

I do see hope, and it remains with education and enlightenment and consciousness-raising.

Don't despair too much, Joe Quinn, since we still have literally millions, if not MORE THAN HALF OF AMERICA who have not succumbed to the madness of fundamentalism, and do not accept the midieval mindset of vicious people wearing sheep's clothing while waiting to pounce on every heretic they pronounce, just as packs of wolves seeking their next collective sacrifice.

There is a MANDATE, and it rests with all of us who remain defiant and refuse to be True Believers of this New Whirled Order madness, and still do support the inherent concepts of our Constitution and Bill of Rights, and refuse to accept the hounds of hell who have created PAT ACT's ONE AND TWO.

The price of liberty remains with vigilance, not pedestrian dime-store rhetoric of the Bushkies and the like, who want to bury the Constitution with the Pilgrims, seeing them as an anachronism of quaint history; or simply want all Americans to deny that tyranny of Anglican England even existed, so they can have their peculiar Christian Dominionism and Theocracy.

We are not duped, and we are not silly nor weak of mind or spirit. You are much stronger than you give yourself credit, as we see your brilliant mind at work, never denying the facts of history.

Ninerism
Last edited by Ninerism on 11-14-2004 01:57 AM, edited 1 time in total.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 11-14-2004 01:46 AM

Westward Ho wrote: I realize you weren't asking me, Ben, and I don't think I am quite as pessimistic as Joe

Hmmmmm......I agree with 99% of what you said. The only thing is I don't think the religious horde is as big as is being harped on here.

But..99%hmmmmm...wow:)

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 11-14-2004 01:48 AM

Not that were all getting off topic or anything.

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 11-14-2004 02:02 AM

Ninerism wrote: Joe Quinn, it's ok that you did not discern the truth about the hidden forces within America. It took me some years to begin to even want to study the things I truly knew as a young teenager. It was after my own personal crises of simply wanting to be free from the madnesses prevailing from American times in Vietnam....that I finally began my studies again, and have never stopped nor wavered from understanding how it is that we have come to worship our military-industrial complex. It is the citadel of our modern society, looming larger than any phallus worshiping cult -- best capsulized in the title of the book, 'MISSILE ENVY' by Dr. Helen Caldicott, a wonderful pagan woman.

It was President Eisenhower who warned America, as he left office, instructing Americans to not become too dependent upon the economic gifts bestowed by the military-industrial complex, a phrase he coined.

President Eisenhower was attempting to warn all of us that we should not depend upon the riches of those who create Empire Building, which even President Lincoln had warned about many years earlier, warning American citizens who were being over-come with the 'money powers' and the troops of lawyers in Washington DC.

Well, when you say that America is now done to a crisp, I have to think that there are large numbers here who do like America extra-crispy, no joke. It is a religious virtue, so they think.

It's the way of those who still want to see Christ on the cross -- fixations that worked best for the political interests of Constantine -- and really want Christ to be continually sacrificed, and of course, all the rest of us, too. Wars are best described in terms of serving God -- as if eternal CRUSADES will make us holy? That's a very hard thing to really grasp, how it is that destruction and killing becomes a state of grace, and God ordained?

So, while Christ is still hanging on Constantine's cross and those who want to picture Him that way, others of us had long divorced Him from that state of "fallen grace" or need of God to sacrifice his only begotten Son, as they tell us over and over, or as the Nicene Creed has us believing (though not me). There was the Great Reformation period that is not erased and endures to this day with millions of enlightened Lutherans and many others.

I always had a problem with that sort of thinking -- needing to see Christ recrucified constantly, and still hanging on Constantine's cross -- which seemed terribly atavistic, if not barbaric, the need to see the crown of thorns and blood and gore replayed, suffering endlessly for our sins, and more than a bit superstitious, not truly evolved, fundamenally flawed in good wholesome psychology founded upon love, but there I go with my polyanna attitudes, thinking God is far beyond those limitations we mortals seek to impose upon Him/Her/They.

It always seemed to me that (HUMAN?) sacrifice was more about the old Hebrew doctrines -- the old Mosaic Laws, the eye for an eye old laws, and spreading the blood of the lamb, or Jesus, or your soldiers, spreading their blood on the altar, the 'cross of salvation' -- not the new way of Christ's teachings, as the Temple curtain was torn asunder, and light brought to the people who would become educated, and not be subjects of a secret tribal-priesthood. Similarly, generations later, the Bible was brought to the people's language with the Guttenberg Bible, too, printed so all could read it, not just a relic for a private and corrupted Catholic priesthood.

Though I am not a Bible scholar, I have read enough to know that our World is still steeped in voodoo cult beliefs and egotistical anthropocentricisms. An anthropocentric God is likely one who is also jealous and superstitious, no less than the humans He created?! Rather a silly concept to embrace, seems to me.

I do see hope, and it remains with education and enlightenment and consciousness-raising.

Don't despair too much, Joe Quinn, since we still have literally millions, if not MORE THAN HALF OF AMERICA who have not succumbed to the madness of fundamentalism, and do not accept the midieval mindset of vicious people wearing sheep's clothing while waiting to pounce on every heretic they pronounce, just as packs of wolves seeking their next collective sacrifice.

There is a MANDATE, and it rests with all of us who remain defiant and refuse to be True Believers of this New Whirled Order madness, and still do support the inherent concepts of our Constitution and Bill of Rights, and refuse to accept the hounds of hell who have created PAT ACT's ONE AND TWO.

The price of liberty remains with vigilance, not pedestrian dime-store rhetoric of the Bushkies and the like, who want to bury the Constitution with the Pilgrims, seeing them as an anachronism of quaint history; or simply want all Americans to deny that tyranny of Anglican England even existed, so they can have their peculiar Christian Dominionism and Theocracy.

We are not duped, and we are not silly nor weak of mind or spirit. You are much stronger than you give yourself credit, as we see your brilliant mind at work, never denying the facts of history.

If there are men who are far too gentle to live among the wolves, it is because they have sought peace within themselves, and no longer seek to rely upon the old ways of the warriors and the blood-craft cults. That is hardly weakness -- and seems to me to describe the very best characteristics of Christ, who challenged the secret priesthood and overthrew the tables of the money changers at the Temple.

Ninerism

PS We have been in a cultural fight, no doubt, since the 1940's. Many opposed the 'money powers', even when partly off the beam as was Ezra Pound and his fixations upon Zionism and Zionists, though he was a product, too, of his time; yet mostly he spoke the truth that our military-industrial complex was very corrupted. His revelations are not exactly new to us. Nor the revelations that Senator Charles Lindberg sought to provide about the corrupted 'money powers', something that the TRUE BELIEVERS rarely discuss during these many years of this FANTASTIC FORUM.
Last edited by Ninerism on 11-14-2004 02:13 AM, edited 1 time in total.

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 11-14-2004 03:06 PM

BenSlain wrote: So ....what do you think we should do? Or better question. If it's all over what will you do? Or go to? I'm not being a wise ass. This is a serious question.

BINGO!!!!!

Fly away little starling ain't gonna get it now. Research, read communicate, organize, stop taking it on the chin sounds like a plan to me.

Clocks ticking.

When will it end?
fab

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”