Total Gun Confiscation of Law Abiding Citizens Begins

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Squareball2
Pirate

Total Gun Confiscation of Law Abiding Citizens Begins

Post by Squareball2 » 09-09-2005 11:46 AM

http://www.infowars.com/articles/new_or ... n_grab.htm

This is totally against the law. It violates our god given right! The government has NO RIGHT to take away guns. The constitution doens't GIVE us rights to limits the rights of government. The bill or rights are rights that are god given and not to be infringed upon by the government.
Those who seek power seek control over you and me.

SvladCjelli

Post by SvladCjelli » 09-09-2005 12:05 PM

Not good... not good...
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you...

Gotrox
Pirate

Post by Gotrox » 09-09-2005 02:39 PM

Thank god for being in the middle of nowhere.

Tobor the Great
Pirate

Post by Tobor the Great » 09-09-2005 02:50 PM

And yet the NRA supported this guy. 97% of the Charlton Heston brigade voted for Bush in 2004. Maybe NRA members should take back your votes and elect someone else?

Ninerism
Pirate

Re: Total Gun Confiscation of Law Abiding Citizens Begins

Post by Ninerism » 09-10-2005 03:23 PM

Squareball2 wrote: http://www.infowars.com/articles/new_or ... n_grab.htm

This is totally against the law. It violates our god given right! The government has NO RIGHT to take away guns. The constitution doens't GIVE us rights to limits the rights of government. The bill or rights are rights that are god given and not to be infringed upon by the government.

SB-2, from the tone of ALEX JONES' report, and from the manner in which NO was deliberately neglected until disaster struck, this sure smacks of more government arranged endeavors to eliminate American's rights to own and bear arms! It started with the gangs.

Initially, that is what I thought your posting and notice to me was about! I thought it was about confiscations of weapons from gangs.

Why isn't this being presented on the Major Media, SB-2?! What the hell is our Major Media getting paid to do, anyway?

Some of us wondered if there were agents provocateur in NO when there were reports of wild gunfire, and shooting at fire department personnel......it seemed so radical, as if something were being staged so that the NO Blacks would be feared!

This looks awful murky to me, more murky than the polluted waters seen and reported in NO. Why aren't we being told by Major Media about gun confiscations in NO, too?

Ninerism

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 09-11-2005 04:50 PM

niner...
I jsut posted a question in another thread. I have been sick so I have not been on too much. What is the difference between " matial law....and " state of emergency"? I know that Homeland Security has got some of this changed.....I am confused.:(

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 09-13-2005 11:38 AM

Niner -- I think (my opinion) that all the major media wants to do is play political blame game... sad really.

As for gun confiscation - the looting that was happening in NO - started as people began evacuating their homes. I'm not talking about looting of food or water or diapers or basic necessities to stay alive that happened later.

The shootings that were going on -- just look at the gangs in the convention center - been reading and hearing more reports on how the police were afraid to do much - in the dark interior. There were shootings at rescue people - at hospitals - at police - it wasn't just a single shooting but several. The looters broke into gun/ammo stores. Gangs - if we take a look - go back before Katrina and take a serious look at crime in NO area --
When my husband and son were in NO this past July for a big combat robot meet - they had people from NO who warned them not to take side-trips to certain areas -- due to crime rates. So its been a problem for a long time -- and I truly do not think there were any "IMPLANTS" to NO to create more.

Now as for gun confiscation -- have heard rumors of all kinds - and disclaimers as well. Gonna take time to sort out truth from fiction...

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”