NZ-FLAGS FLYING: Only Jews offended, or are Americans being

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Ninerism
Pirate

NZ-FLAGS FLYING: Only Jews offended, or are Americans being

Post by Ninerism » 09-23-2006 11:21 AM

Is anyone else being offended by the Major Media spin that it's only the JEWS who are upset about the NAZI FLAGS flying over freeways in Los Angeles?

Well, the take-over of America, turning it into Amerika, is not about 'only' the Jews or Jewish Faithists, and I think this is a grave offense by the Major Media in its attempts to spin things so that those in control think they can define for us what FASCISM is all about.

The wars in Europe, the wars engaged that were called WORLD WAR II, were more than being about the Jewish people. Many suffered, and millions were massacred, and millions were left homeless.

The Major Media spin is to use Jewish outrage about Nazi flags flying over freeways, and to focus upon WW-II attrocities.

The attrocities of our Bush administration constructing gulags -- SECRET PRISONS WORLDWIDE -- ought to be considered more of an outrage against all of humanity, than NAZI FLAGS flying over freeways in LOS ANGELES and using those scenarios, vividly captured on television screens, and now attempting to define how certain people react, or how only the Jews are offended.

This internal war by fascist elements within the United States against our Constitution is not just about Jewish peoples, its a war against all AMERICAN CITIZENS, and challenges international freedom.

Ninerism

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 09-23-2006 11:26 AM

Niner, I had heard anything about these flags . Are you serious ?

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 09-23-2006 11:37 AM

SETIsLady wrote: Niner, I had heard anything about these flags . Are you serious ?

SETISLady, YES. It was a serious report.

The thing about is that seemed so very odd to me, is that those flags appeared to be very well-made, not cheap flags .....so, it got me to thinking, the way in which the Major Media spin was about only the Jews reacting, was that this was a clever way to manipulate sentiments, and to direct how anyone might define Nazism or fascism.

What I find astounding, is how many times since those speeches by Rove, Rummy, and Cheney, in last few weeks, talking about how anyone who is opposing the wari in Iraq is aiding the enemies, well, it's that sort of dangerous rhetoric and hyperbole that is now using other incidences, as played-up on the Major Media, to get people to believe things as defined by this BushOILCO administration.

That's the point I'm trying to make here.

Ninerism

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 09-23-2006 12:10 PM

I didn't see them personally, and it actually got very little newsplay on the local channels, but it outrages me!

It's a sad state of decline in this country when someone like Howard's sister (who recently divorced and moved to a small town in Eastern TN) was so intimidated by the KKK that she couldn't open a checking account and faced discrimination while seeking to rent a place of residence using her (married) Latino sir name... She had to go back to her maiden name to get reasonable treatment--after having been married to someone who served 28 years in the Marines.

There's an interesting article in the October Issue of VANITY FAIR. It begins on page 222, and it's titled, EMPIRE FALLS by Niall Ferguson. It likens the decline of the West (beginning in 1904) to Rome, and cites military overreach, social decadence, and barbarian invasions--i.e., our quagmires in Viet Nam and now Iraq, along with tremendous personal and national debt, expanding waistlines, and immigration woes--to the downfall of the Roman Empire.

IF the Nazi flags were a media ploy, it's unconscienable. But it sounds more like a Rove-instigated temperature test to me, carried out by young radical GOPs looking for favor and future power.

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 09-23-2006 01:50 PM

Barbie wrote: I didn't see them personally, and it actually got very little newsplay on the local channels, but it outrages me!

It's a sad state of decline in this country when someone like Howard's sister (who recently divorced and moved to a small town in Eastern TN) was so intimidated by the KKK that she couldn't open a checking account and faced discrimination while seeking to rent a place of residence using her (married) Latino sir name... She had to go back to her maiden name to get reasonable treatment--after having been married to someone who served 28 years in the Marines.

There's an interesting article in the October Issue of VANITY FAIR. It begins on page 222, and it's titled, EMPIRE FALLS by Niall Ferguson. It likens the decline of the West (beginning in 1904) to Rome, and cites military overreach, social decadence, and barbarian invasions--i.e., our quagmires in Viet Nam and now Iraq, along with tremendous personal and national debt, expanding waistlines, and immigration woes--to the downfall of the Roman Empire.

IF the Nazi flags were a media ploy, it's unconscienable. But it sounds more like a Rove-instigated temperature test to me, carried out by young radical GOPs looking for favor and future power.

Barbie, YES, basically, though not a "media ploy", per se.

Am sorry in the way I "shorthanded" my own comments (which I often do, shorthanding things too fast).

I emphathize with your friend, who is fearful to use who her real married name, her LATINO surname. Some parts of middle-America can still be very backward in their own prejudices, though a great deal of that is changing forever, too.

Exactly, yes, what you stated about Rove, and that is what I was hoping to infer, that behind the draping of the NZ flags on freeways over city of Lost Angels, that there was a master-mind, and more likely as you stated it, "a Rove-instigated" event ("temperature test to me"), or those who knowingly work for a Rove-ian mind-set (separate players unknown to Rove, though supportive of his twisted-thinking).

In my reference to the Major Media, it's only that they are the given PROPAGANDA MACHINE of the status-quo, mostly, and do the bidding for the entire military-industrial complex.

Now a days, there are few shows such as existed when the GREAT PROGRESSIVE PHIL DONAHUE reigned supreme on the daily talk shows. Unfortunately, for all the good that OPRAH does, rarely does she go after the military-industrial complex, unlike her predecessor, PHIL DONAHUE.

So, by my reference to the Major Media, as propaganda machine, I was seeking to inspire people's thoughts to considering a "Rove"-type psy-op to bolster favored opinions for BUSHOILCO war-making enterprises, and ostensibly favorable to the RePug Party, and if not for the ReTHUG's Party, at least favorable for the CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONS which were certain to be spun via the PROPAGANDA MACHINE of our Federal Government, which is virtually all the Major Media enterprises. There was nothing to lose, and only ground to be gained in spinning the "objectionableness" of those NZ flags draped over LA freeway overpasses ........that was the planned portion of what I believe is Rove-ian directed, so that several Jews would protest their outrage, and hence, spin towards definition of what constitutes "real" fascism.

Everyone knows, the BUSHOILCO people constantly state it is so, that there is no FASCISM in America! That's more a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

For Rove or Cheney to support the fascist totalitarian Rummy-inspired GULAGS of this BUSHOILCO administration, is tantamount to supporting a secret police force, and SECRET PRISONS, or GULAGS, and that to me is totalitarian, and is fascist.

So, they are now going about the nation, all of 'em, and they spout off about what is 'real fascism', constantly referring to NAZIS of GERMANY, and in the same breath state that all the countless millions, the VAST MAJORITY in dissent of the BUSHOILCO war-making especially noted in Iraq, are as they state it, misled Americans who are supporting TERRORIST AGENDAS!

Now that is a complete absurdity, and their wretched hyperbole is far beyond the McCarthyist demogoguery.

We who oppose the vicious and cruel SHOCK AND AWE neo-con manufactured ZIONIST-led war in Iraq are not the enemy of our government.

Those neo-cons, and Cheney and Rummy and Rove, are the sorts who are a present danger to our 'national security', since they define our nation under seige by terrorist agendas, and in the same process, undermine our Constitution via PATRIOT ACTS ONE AND TWO.

They are the ones who have manipulated fear via terror of 9/.11 seeking to impose a HOMELAND INSECURITY STATE appartus/mind-set, which is akin to having a national police force, subverting local jurisdictions, and stating that it's a need for CENTRALIZING COMMUNICATIONS of the various intell-agencies.

A new Federal agency, Homeland's Insecurities, being handled by a new regime of like-minded reactionaries, is all that I can see.

They want to enforce a NATIONAL SPY FORCE, and soon will be seeking more of the same "NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH" mechanisms, and using de facto agents of the federal government, as with the POSTAL CARRIERS, to create spy-networking, spy-consciousness, spy-thinking, and that is a furtherance of creating dissolutions of basic societal trusts in people different than ourselves.

What they are doing is very similar to the NAZI's in GERMANY who wanted kids to spy on their parents and friends and neighbors, nothing less! And likely that is why most Americans do not believe they have integrity of conscience, and are misleading us into a depraved war-making state of mind, manipulating the ATTA ATTAcks of 9/11, to engage further FEARMONGERING at every turn.

That vicious neo-con suspicion-making, to me, represents the most abhorrent sort of reactionary-thinking that will lead us into the depths of hell.

Raise some NZ FLAGS, and see what sticks, and who will do the protesting, especially near any Jewish communities. Then do the synagogue attacks, the slurs, and present those marginal agitators as the ones who can truly define the wretched thinking of those mastering us into a NEW WORLD ORDER chaos and war-making.

We don't see the likes of Rummy/Cheney/Rove going about the nation and asking to restore the Constitution and Bill of Rights for any suspect prisoners labeled as terrorists, nor seeking the support of the rights of prisoners to be protected by NUREMBERG CODES.

Their supposed external wars are only part of the equation, with the desired internal national strife to subvert our Constitution, and set us on a course of internal chaos, and give them more power over all, finding centralizations of powers more desirable. That will require MORE ATTA ATTAcks, perhaps?!

What we also see occurring is a failure of True Believers to cohesively analyze the mind-sets which led to 9/11 "free tickets", however, even those "free tickets" were quite expensive and abundantly recocognizable by anyone.... as readily exposed in the book, 'WELCOME TO TERRORLAND' by DANIEL HOPSICKER. [url]http://www.madcowprod.com,[/url] for instance, just one of many many books now revealing the ROTTEN APPLES.

The vast majority of Americans, most especially NEW YORKERS, no longer believe in BUSHOILCO SHOCK AND AWE war-making entreprises, and we see how our ox is being gored.

Where does that leave the True Believers? In great states of denial, and failures to commit to real cogent over-views of the dangers inherent within creating a national security state, and failures to see subversions of powers going down. Their mind-sets consist of mumbo-jumbo fact-missions and factoid-supports for only keeping themselves comfortable as True Believers, that's all, still rallying around the sinking ship of state known as the BUSHOILCO administration. They truly cannot even define the vicious aspects of CORPORATISM, but merely pablum-puke their own parroted definitions, unfortunately.

When speaking of CORPORATISM, which is an euphemism for FASCISM, those whom I define as True Believers, have categorically denied the realities of corporatism as anti-thetical to balance-of-powers, and have seemingly dismissed the historical realities which defined corporatism as seen in Hitler's Nz-Germany, and Il Duce's Italy, and Spains own corporatism/fascism. That's an awful lot of attempted revisionism, I would think! And it's deceptive, and immoral, and just plain wrong-headed. Oh, but those equivocation's, those are endless. For example: See Condi Rice attempt to define for her own ignorant non-informed self, that the State Department and Federal Government, "we never knew that planes could be used as missiles!" statements to that effect, how very absurd.

Ninerism

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 09-24-2006 11:39 AM

Niner -- yesterday in a computer chat one of our CA members talked about these flags. According to him - and he said it was a rumor - the flags were put up by -- if you can believe it - some Mexicans - who called into a local station and claimed responsibility -- why - to take the heat off of them flying Mexican flags...

Another CA member said no - it was hollyweird to protest Gibson...

Rumors are flying -- at least in some places.

DISGUSTING really - and I hope they find whoever did this.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 09-24-2006 12:45 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: Niner -- yesterday in a computer chat one of our CA members talked about these flags. According to him - and he said it was a rumor - the flags were put up by -- if you can believe it - some Mexicans - who called into a local station and claimed responsibility -- why - to take the heat off of them flying Mexican flags...

Another CA member said no - it was hollyweird to protest Gibson...

Both of these are at least as likely as a "Rovian plot"....

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 09-24-2006 07:14 PM

HB3 wrote: Both of these are at least as likely as a "Rovian plot"....

YES, HB3, and Cherry, we may not know immediately, but once the fox is thought to be guarding the hen-house, and people may begin to suspect a ruse of some devious sort, then there will be spread the sorts of rumor mongering to take the heat off, that's what I believe.

Ninerism

HB3

Post by HB3 » 09-24-2006 07:16 PM

Hey, you know, word on "Apocalypto" is that it's his best yet....

Pegasuss
Pirate

Re: NZ-FLAGS FLYING: Only Jews offended, or are Americans be

Post by Pegasuss » 09-25-2006 03:20 AM

Ninerism wrote: Is anyone else being offended by the Major Media spin that it's only the JEWS who are upset about the NAZI FLAGS flying over freeways in Los Angeles?

Well, the take-over of America, turning it into Amerika, is not about 'only' the Jews or Jewish Faithists, and I think this is a grave offense by the Major Media in its attempts to spin things so that those in control think they can define for us what FASCISM is all about.

The wars in Europe, the wars engaged that were called WORLD WAR II, were more than being about the Jewish people. Many suffered, and millions were massacred, and millions were left homeless.

The Major Media spin is to use Jewish outrage about Nazi flags flying over freeways, and to focus upon WW-II attrocities.

The attrocities of our Bush administration constructing gulags -- SECRET PRISONS WORLDWIDE -- ought to be considered more of an outrage against all of humanity, than NAZI FLAGS flying over freeways in LOS ANGELES and using those scenarios, vividly captured on television screens, and now attempting to define how certain people react, or how only the Jews are offended.

This internal war by fascist elements within the United States against our Constitution is not just about Jewish peoples, its a war against all AMERICAN CITIZENS, and challenges international freedom.

Ninerism

Shalom! Rosh Hashanah 5767; "L' shanah tovah"
The Truth Is Out There

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”