All the President's Lies

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

All the President's Lies

Post by Rombaldi » 09-27-2006 09:25 PM

Come all ye shills and parrots.. Watch and be rebuked......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13lGuuebvfg
Republican - re·pub·li·can (r-pbl-kn) - political party, which will control part of Congress 2011-2012, undermining the strength of the country - on purpose, in public, without apology or shame - simply for a campaign advantage in 2012.

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 09-27-2006 10:09 PM

Outstanding piece! K.O. pulls no punches. ;)

"Our Taliban...Pakistan plan wasn't working." What was working, Ms. Rice? Were you asleep at the wheel or was it a ruse and part of the real plan that did work? :(

Dominic
Pirate

Post by Dominic » 09-27-2006 10:10 PM

%$#!^$#!%$#!%$#!$#!$#!%$#!%$#!!!!!!

It seems to me Rombaldi that the behavior of this administration immediatey after taking office and before 9/11 reminds me of ignoring the threat of Hurricane Katrina. I remember the look on Bush's face as he peers over the window of a plane survying the damage of Hurricane Katrina. It what as that expression of oh @#$% . I wonder if their behavior on the days before Katrina was done on purpose so that their character would appear consistent with ignoring the threat of Al-Qaida before 9-11.

If this is true... that is, they (Bush, Rice, Cheney, Rummy and friends) are just (oh what shall I say) happy-go-lucky-until-****-hits-the-fan-do-I-look-like-nostradmus?-no-one could-have-seen-that-coming-in-a-million-years!!! type of people, then perhaps maybe their leadership retardation could be forgiven by Mother Theresa even.

In any case this is just unacceptable. I tend to think that this was all planned out. There is a purposeful facade of ignorance with this administration with ulterior motives which I don't believe that even King George is privvy to. GWB is the Kansas City Shuffle.... everyone looks to the right an I go left.

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 09-28-2006 11:41 AM

Dominic wrote: %$#!^$#!%$#!%$#!$#!$#!%$#!%$#!!!!!!

It seems to me Rombaldi that the behavior of this administration immediatey after taking office and before 9/11 reminds me of ignoring the threat of Hurricane Katrina. I remember the look on Bush's face as he peers over the window of a plane survying the damage of Hurricane Katrina. It what as that expression of oh @#$% . I wonder if their behavior on the days before Katrina was done on purpose so that their character would appear consistent with ignoring the threat of Al-Qaida before 9-11.

If this is true... that is, they (Bush, Rice, Cheney, Rummy and friends) are just (oh what shall I say) happy-go-lucky-until-****-hits-the-fan-do-I-look-like-nostradmus?-no-one could-have-seen-that-coming-in-a-million-years!!! type of people, then perhaps maybe their leadership retardation could be forgiven by Mother Theresa even.

In any case this is just unacceptable. I tend to think that this was all planned out. There is a purposeful facade of ignorance with this administration with ulterior motives which I don't believe that even King George is privvy to. GWB is the Kansas City Shuffle.... everyone looks to the right an I go left.

Dominic, I surely can appreciate your own sense of frustration's and outrage and anger expressed above!

YES, Dominic, I totally agree just as you stated it: "THERE IS A PURPOSEFUL FACADE OF IGNORANCE WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES ......" Amen, to that!

Ninerism

Ninerism
Pirate

Re: All the President's Lies

Post by Ninerism » 09-28-2006 11:47 AM

Rombaldi wrote: Come all ye shills and parrots.. Watch and be rebuked......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13lGuuebvfg

Rombi, when thinking about 'ALL THE PRESIDENT'S LIES', I have got to think it involves several large books at this point in time!

There's so much subterfuge, prevarication's, distortions, intentiional twists of reality .....it's mind-boggling!

Ninerism

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 09-30-2006 05:12 PM

Oh come on now, what did you expect ... from a human ? Humans lie, it's just who and how and what they are. And, you must remember, THIS is a nation "under GOD" (which is most likely another lie itself .. I mean, someone prove any of that too).

Now, if you elect ME (or any one of us visitors) as your leader ( snickering ... ), I will (almost) always tell you the truth (sorry, but the prime directive prohibits us from telling everything), AND I will start a global world war against LIES, and we can burn all the liars! okay? okay!

... ... oh wait a minute, there won't be a next leader .. for a while to come. Sorry, never mind (I forgot the humans were still at war with nature .. a war hiding behind all of their beliefs and lies .. a war being hid by all their beliefs and lies ... a war which they will horribly loose ... nature will deal with all liars ... just you wait and see ... ).

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 09-30-2006 05:16 PM

Bush isn't lying at all any more. He's all out in the open about it all. As a result of the abomination that is now the law of the land, he doesn't have to lie at all.

Wait until he nukes Iran and the millions rise to wave the bloody flag! That's when they are going to start rolling us in...

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 09-30-2006 06:09 PM

"Wait until he nukes Iran and the millions rise to wave the bloody flag! That's when they are going to start rolling us in..."

Joe' better to die for a good cause' than die knowing you were the cause of this evil.
Better to stand up and call their evil ways' WRONG' and be right for it.

Remember we all will die in body, but spirit goes on.

...and we fight the good fight.

We fight for justice to be served to the evil doers.
And we pray for their victims and their families.

There is much too much evil running rapidly in the bowels of governments of all nations in these times of war.

Our own government heads the list of evil doings.
This is truly sad.

We have become a nation without honor or justice in the way that was once intended.
It is shameful.

...and another thing about your sense of humor, Joe.
You should be less alarming to people who do stand and post up their thoughts.
Courage Joe, courage.

Better to die for something, just and true, than just die.

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”