THE SCOTTISH BIOLOGY EXAM
I take my tam off to the student
This is straight from Scotland. Students in an advanced Biology
class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was :
"Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk."
The question was worth 70 points or none at all.
One student, in back, was hard put to think of seven advantages.
However, he wrote :
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck.
Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end
of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the
ground where the cat can't get it.
He got an A.
~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'
Moderator: Super Moderators
1 post • Page 1 of 1