St. Pete and 3 Old Ladies

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

St. Pete and 3 Old Ladies

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 05-05-2003 10:45 PM

Three old ladies were killed in a ar crash and arrived at the pearly gates at the same time. St. Peter processed them into the kingdom. "Don't ever forget the one steadfast rule we have her. Never step on a duck."

The old ladies chickled and thought what a silly rule that was, until they sttarted walking down the golden streets which were packed with ducks out for a stroll.

The first lady was watching an angel fly by and stepped on a poor duck. Immediately St. Peter was at her side and chained her to the ugliest man she ever saw. "This is your punishment for stepping on the duck. Youi will be chained to this man for all eternity. Remember the lesson you other 2."

A few days later, a second lady stepped on a duck. Again, St. Peter arrived with a chain and an ugly man in tow. "Be careful not to step on any ducks," he almost shouted to the remaining unchained friend.

Several weeks went by and the woman was paranoid about stepping on a duck. She was extremely careful and always checked under her foot bebore she put it down. One day St. Peter came over to her and chained here to a man who was drop-dead (if she could drop dead after dying) gorgious: young, virile, washboard abs, tanned and blonde curly hair. "Oh my," she said to him, "what did I do to deserve to be chained to you the rest of my life?" she asked. "Lady, he snorted, "all I know is that I stepped on a damn duck."

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”