Gender Question Explained

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Gender Question Explained

Post by voguy » 04-26-2016 04:24 PM

Cat-Dog.jpg
Cat-Dog.jpg (24.89 KiB) Viewed 2668 times
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Monty Python Tackles The Gender Question

Post by Riddick » 04-27-2016 01:35 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Gender Question Explained

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2016 12:04 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-29-2016 11:54 AM

Riddick wrote:Image

Ah, see, you CAN'T DO THAT......... As the ACLU tells us, doing this will make people "feel different", and therefore, "different" and "not accepted by society...."

I'm trying to fire out how a guy - an individual who "appears" to be a guy, but "self-identifies" as a woman, will fare if s/he walks into a ladies room. I know that, around here, the chicks will jump him/ her in the restroom and kick his/ her ass......... They'll be labeled as "haters", but, no mater what, it'll be an interesting issue to watch as it unfolds.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-29-2016 01:27 PM

How did these humans pee, before all this became a government mandate? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-29-2016 04:52 PM

Actually, government should not worry about how people pee. Government should not create laws telling people which bathrooms they should use. Government at the federal level should keep their noses out of other people's business. The only legal authority which should render a decision on this is the county of occupancy based on a vote of the people. Majority rules in this question.

I find it ironic with all the problems we have from illegals to ISIS, bombs in parades to wars overseas, our president and congress has nothing better to do than worry about a super minority of people, make laws, and hold press conferences about it. Talk about getting priorities f'ed up.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-30-2016 10:00 AM

Oh oh , do we have" consequences" here?

Target Boycott Crosses 1 Million Signers, Stock Sinks by $1.5 Billion

"
More than 1,000,000 people have signed the boycott pledge against Target, following the secretive decision by executives to open all of their stores’ bathrooms and changing rooms to people of both sexes.

Late Thursday night, roughly 75 people a minute were adding their name to the petition as it clicked over 1 million, just after 10:30 pm Eastern Time.

“That’s a million families who are going to spread the word about Target, so they may not get those customers back,” or their money, said Tim Wildmon, president of the American Family Association, which has hosted the boycott.

Target’s “management is just going to have step up here [and] say ‘We’re selling hammers and hats, we’re not into social engineering,'” he said.

"Amid the turmoil, the company’s stock edged down from $83.98 per share on April 19 to roughly $81.33 in April 28.

That’s a loss of $2.65 per share, which chops the company’s stock market value by $1.5 billion, down to $48.8 billion."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... 1-million/

Although Target , I'm sure is working under a Federal Mandate, I am wondering, if they are "Suicidal" as well. If we can get just one company to thumb their noses at the feds, I think more will follow. Unless, the Feds go violent. What a decision!! :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-30-2016 07:45 PM

There are repercussions for decisions.

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”