Start Looting

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Start Looting

Post by voguy » 07-17-2016 07:16 AM

Tounge in cheek humor from The Daily Mash

You may as well start looting now, say experts
Staff - 16 July 2016

EVERYTHING is falling apart so you should get a head start on your looting, experts have confirmed.

The Institute for Studies warned that first-time looters could lose out on electrical goods, sports wear and tinned vegetables if they waited for law and order to collapse entirely.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “At this stage try to avoid smashing any windows or intimidating shop staff. Think of it more as morally justifiable shoplifting.

“But over the next few weeks you should be building up a stockpile of stolen goods. If possible steal a supermarket trolley. This will be very handy when we reach full anarchy.”

He added: “Since Boris Johnson became foreign secretary I’ve stolen 18 pairs of trainers, a bluetooth speaker and loads of ‘fun size’ Milky Ways.

“I am sorted. Are you sorted?”
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”