An Insightful Observation of Tolerance

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

An Insightful Observation of Tolerance

Post by Riddick » 08-07-2016 01:55 PM

A broadcaster speaking in Ontario says:

"I am utterly perplexed so many of my friends oppose another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be incumbent upon all Canadians to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose two nightclubs be built next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, 'The Turban Cowboy,' and the other, a topless bar, would be called 'You Mecca Me Hot.'

Next to them should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and an open-pit BBQ restaurant, called 'Iraq of Ribs.' Across the street there could be a lingerie shop called 'Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret,' with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods, and a liquor store called 'Morehammered.'

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they require of us."

If you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: An Insightful Observation of Tolerance

Post by Raggedyann » 08-07-2016 02:39 PM

The FF just hit a new low. :(
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-07-2016 03:02 PM

Raggedyann wrote:The FF just hit a new low. :(
Think so? Oh, I dunno, RA. As offensive humor goes IMHO, it's less a deluge than a drop in the bucket - In any event, and the final analysis, any display of tolerance (or intolerance) here or elsewhere from either side isn't going to matter, is it? Not if George Carlin's take is anywhere near on the money

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-08-2016 01:13 AM

Wow, Riddick, The joke was a lot more "Insightful" than ever thought possible! Thanks for the "Enlightenment". :sock:
'
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-08-2016 11:28 AM

Doka wrote:Wow, Riddick, The joke was a lot more "Insightful" than ever thought possible! Thanks for the "Enlightenment". :sock:
'
You said it Doka! Any dedicated POTUS B.H.O. votin' & backin' + PC liberal American? would cringe at that one! Not this right wing conservative. I just laughed MAO, for a second day! :lol:

OM GOSH Riddick! Even those with sensitive ears need to hear George Carlin, the American Sage of our time! :shock: Thanks trooper and I would like to send you a whole reefer semi load of Wisconsin cheese for that video. That is IF had one standing-by outdoors in the truck parkin' lot. :wink:

RA,
As an American firefighter for well over 30 years. I had 343 brothers who died on September 11, 2001! My sister-in-law shipped out everyone of their Cairns & Brother fire helmets long before that day! :(

Their unchurches foment terror and were all built to plan the ownership of yours and my property, some day!

MK II :realmad:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”