Welcome To Wisconsin, You Have Been Warned

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Welcome To Wisconsin, You Have Been Warned

Post by Riddick » 06-24-2017 01:59 PM

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Welcome To Wisconsin, You Have Been Warned

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-24-2017 08:49 PM

Damn it son :!: Fred of WI you've got me rolling on the floor laughing my rear end off :!: :lol:

I am going to Tweet that very fast. If it's real that is so realistic it should make the baddies think they're no better off hoping luck prevents their quick death in Kaintuck or Texas. :P

MK II - I :hearteyes it. :idea: :P

Edited many hours later the next day........ :|

:oops: Twitter peeps have an aversion for clicking links thinking "The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!" :lol:

@Malaria_Kidd @Malaria_Kidd
NEW! Welcome to Wisconsin state line sign is a warning to criminals and terrorists! Check it out here! OMG! Catchy! viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51419&p=721180#p721180

Reach a bigger audience
Get more engagements by promoting this Tweet!
Get started
Impressions 9
Total engagements
times people interacted with this Tweet
Link clicks

There's how it went Riddick after several hours to midday today. On my long trip up North I can't remember seeing such a detail worded sign at the two border crossings. What's the skinny Fred? Do you think someone photo shopped this pic?

25 states allow open packing of a handgun without a permit and mostly we see the other 25 state's citizens suffer the consequences in daily news of a shooter(s) gone mad. :oops:

This is an "Last edited by: Malaria_Kidd II" line that cannot appear "yet" at the end of this post.
:idea: Obviously because no one's posted after my post. This line is non-existent at Mark Elvidge's Mysterial in the UK; an alike themed web site as Fantastic Forum. I vote we do away with it. :)
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”