Incoming?

Planet X ~ incoming?

Moderators: ElKamino, Super Moderators

Captain Fantastic
DREAD PIRATE

Incoming?

Post by Captain Fantastic » 08-02-2003 03:08 PM

So, has planet X come and gone now? Maybe it was a non-corporeal event. A metaphysical event. Maybe it has rid the blue planet of extreme nut cases...?

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 08-02-2003 06:41 PM

Nice tread marks ... what is that?

Planet X is still viable, and its way outside our galaxy thank goodness. It really was identified by a team of JPL and I'm not crazy for watching that once in a life time LIVE CNN broadcast back in the 80's.

I don't know what effect it would have upon our galaxy ... but I have a strong hunch NASA does.

If I have a fixation on this topic of Planet X its only based upon why obscure media releases disappear for national security.

For three generations in my family its been observing this fickled fate of sensor-ship... one minute its in the news and the next minute its disappeared and not part of history.

If this makes me crazy why is it other make a handsome living documenting this remarkable feat? Censorship for whose security?
Last edited by Laird on 08-02-2003 06:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Linnea

Planet X

Post by Linnea » 08-02-2003 06:55 PM

Laird - what is it you have compiled on Planet X? Do you have copies, links - or even summaries of what JPL and others have had to say about such a planet? What is your impression of what is known so far?

Return to “The 10th Planet”