Fascinating volcano cam analysis of possible Planet X

Planet X ~ incoming?

Moderators: ElKamino, Super Moderators

milkydoo
Pirate

Fascinating volcano cam analysis of possible Planet X

Post by milkydoo » 02-26-2013 08:33 PM

I searched on Nibiru and Marshall Masters for the last 3 months and got no hits. Forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere. I'm surprised this forum has so little activity. Maybe people are just posting the stories in other forums?

Anyway, this video is a very interesting watch. I've watched it three times now. This is the kind of video and analysis that will make the skeptics work extra hard to debunk. It just doesn't look like lens flare to me. In fact, you can see real lens flare in the pictures, separate from the new objects.

I'm not sure if video can be embedded here so I'm just posting the link for now. Video is about 50 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ji_aAYNgUU

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 02-26-2013 09:06 PM

Thank you buddy...

Yes it might be something,we dont know...... Nasa cant be trusted to tell us the truth AS THEY ARE MAINSTREAM!!

It would be nice having other that would tell the truth to us about whats out there!

Fan
Lady with a

Re: Fascinating volcano cam analysis of possible Planet X

Post by Fan » 02-27-2013 10:50 AM

milkydoo wrote: I searched on Nibiru and Marshall Masters for the last 3 months and got no hits. Forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere. I'm surprised this forum has so little activity. Maybe people are just posting the stories in other forums?

Anyway, this video is a very interesting watch. I've watched it three times now. This is the kind of video and analysis that will make the skeptics work extra hard to debunk. It just doesn't look like lens flare to me. In fact, you can see real lens flare in the pictures, separate from the new objects.

I'm not sure if video can be embedded here so I'm just posting the link for now. Video is about 50 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ji_aAYNgUU

Doesn't it strike you as strange that the white dot appears just as brightly when dark clouds are there? It is in FRONT of the clouds, not in the sky. Most likely it is on the lens itself, or the sensor is damaged. I actually have a digital SLR with the same problem. In many shots the pixel gets overloaded and comes out pure white. For instance go to 19:51mins. There is no way that is shining through those clouds. Can you explain this any other way? There is no dimming of the object at all, even though it should be completely hidden.

I don't think you will find much nibiru stuff here since... well... many people put zero stock in Nancy Lieder, where all this comes from, I don't really get why people listen to her at all. Understand this is not Marshall Masters' idea, this is ZetaTalk who made nibiru up. There is no other source, and people seem to have forgotten the debacles we have had over the years with her and her telepathic aliens. Remember we were all supposed to be dead by 2003, then 2004, then 2008, 2010, 2012... it gets a little hard to believe after a while.

Anyways, inquiring minds and all, I am glad people care enough to keep an eye out.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-27-2013 12:56 PM

Hi Milkydoo, Welcome to FF. I believe Zecharia Sitchin helped getting the ball rolling on the Nibiru thing. But his books my be good reading for you, if you are interested. For myself I do not believe the in the concept. In my humble opinion Nancy Lieder and her ilk are more "cult" like than anything else.

:vultures:

milkydoo
Pirate

Re: Re: Fascinating volcano cam analysis of possible Planet

Post by milkydoo » 03-01-2013 07:41 AM

Fan wrote: Doesn't it strike you as strange that the white dot appears just as brightly when dark clouds are there? It is in FRONT of the clouds, not in the sky. Most likely it is on the lens itself, or the sensor is damaged. I actually have a digital SLR with the same problem. In many shots the pixel gets overloaded and comes out pure white. For instance go to 19:51mins. There is no way that is shining through those clouds. Can you explain this any other way? There is no dimming of the object at all, even though it should be completely hidden.

That's definitely a valid point, however, there are quite a few shots where it is dimmed. It does seem strange that it would be as bright as it is through the clouds.

It does seem to be brighter when the sun is up, which I don't think would be the case if it were a distant body; the reflection of the sun's light would be constant, wouldn't it? Anyway, I'm not real happy with his 'debunking' of the reflection/refraction aspect. It really is a burning point of light when the sun is up, and that's not really adding up for me now that I've looked closer at it.
I don't think you will find much nibiru stuff here since... well... many people put zero stock in Nancy Lieder, where all this comes from, I don't really get why people listen to her at all. Understand this is not Marshall Masters' idea, this is ZetaTalk who made nibiru up. There is no other source, and people seem to have forgotten the debacles we have had over the years with her and her telepathic aliens. Remember we were all supposed to be dead by 2003, then 2004, then 2008, 2010, 2012... it gets a little hard to believe after a while.

Anyways, inquiring minds and all, I am glad people care enough to keep an eye out.

I've listened to CTC for 16 years, but for whatever reason, the name Nancy Lieder just didn't ring a bell with me. Very strange, but, my memory is pretty erratic, so..... lol Anyway, I did not know she was the originator of the Nibiru/X idea. I thought it predated the 90's by quite a bit.

As far as predictions, channeling and psychic abilities go, I firmly believe in all of that phenomenon, but I also believe that the health and sanity of the conduit can have a drastic effect on the validity of the information. Skeptics always expect 'prophets' to be 100% correct all the time, but they won't even hold their own stock brokers to the same high standard, or any other 'normal' authority.

People set the bar too high for a phenomenon in which the people with the talents generally have never actually trained themselves and tried to hone their skills, so they just kind of get what they get. Imagine if you could become a doctor after just putzing around for 10 years or so, fiddling around with peoples' organs and seeing what you could find out!

Normal professionals and artists spend many years or decades receiving quality training and legitimate experience. No such avenues exists for the paranormal fields, so people are left to 'putz around', and of course, the results are going to reflect that.

(ETA: I realize there are small orgs and businesses like FarSight and the Monroe Institute that offer training for various things, but I was referring more to mainstream training at college, etc.)

That is why I don't write people off, even if they've had a string of failed predictions. I always feel that there is meat to be found if you take the time to sift through it. That's not to say that there aren't true crazies who have watched too much tv, as well as professional hoaxers and scammers.
Last edited by milkydoo on 03-01-2013 07:47 AM, edited 1 time in total.
.....the Sleeper has Awakened.....

.....Fear is the Mind Killer..... (lines from the movie, 'Dune', 1984

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 03-01-2013 07:44 AM

Doka wrote: Hi Milkydoo, Welcome to FF. I believe Zecharia Sitchin helped getting the ball rolling on the Nibiru thing. But his books my be good reading for you, if you are interested. For myself I do not believe the in the concept. In my humble opinion Nancy Lieder and her ilk are more "cult" like than anything else.

:vultures:

Now Sitchin I have heard much about, and I'm sure I heard the man himself back in the Art Bell days before he passed away. I was kind of thinking that Sitchin was the originator of the idea, but, either way, the real issue becomes all of the history, mythology and archeology that adds up to a foreign body passing through every 3600 years.

I've seen and heard much of that material and to me, it adds up nicely.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 03-01-2013 10:07 AM

Sitchin's books are fictional, you can even look them up in amazon or the library. He took mythology and then fictionalized it. There are copious amounts of information on the sumerians and little of it adds up to what Sitchin proposed. He was having some fun.

Lieder definitely invented Nibiru as it stands now.

Doesn't really matter, we all have our pet doom theories. Some people even think the world will heat up because of cars and cow farts!

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 03-01-2013 06:36 PM

Fan wrote: Sitchin's books are fictional, you can even look them up in amazon or the library. He took mythology and then fictionalized it. There are copious amounts of information on the sumerians and little of it adds up to what Sitchin proposed. He was having some fun.

Lieder definitely invented Nibiru as it stands now.

Doesn't really matter, we all have our pet doom theories. Some people even think the world will heat up because of cars and cow farts!

Well, I don't agree that he was 'just having some fun'. I believe he was sincere. He may not be right on everything, but mainstream science has an unnatural attachment to the "humans are it" fantasy, and I don't trust them to tell us the truth now, or interpret history correctly.

Mainstream science is filled to the rim with politics, ego, corruption, money, power. The mainstream is never where you will find truth. Too many people stand to lose when the truth is told.

Lore
Pirate

Post by Lore » 03-02-2013 03:27 AM

As I recall Sitchen did propose the theory of Nibiru, but in his writing it is not due for another several thousand years.

Nibiru theories that currently predict that its arrival is imminent come from Nancy Lieder and Mark Hazlewood although they are not writing/predicting together

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 03-02-2013 04:28 AM

Lore wrote: As I recall Sitchen did propose the theory of Nibiru, but in his writing it is not due for another several thousand years.

Nibiru theories that currently predict that its arrival is imminent come from Nancy Lieder and Mark Hazlewood although they are not writing/predicting together

I checked a page or two on google, and that seems to be his basic theory. Plus, planet X and Nibiru are said to be different objects depending on who you talk to.

But one thing for people to keep in mind, is that just because Lieder lost credibility, does not mean that the countless others that have been channeling information on the subject are wrong.

I've read many other books and articles on the subject, and while Lieder may have been the 'leader' for a bit, I believe there is something on the way based on all of the info I have read. Viewing things from the paranormal arena, it wouldn't make sense to dismiss all subsequent channelers of the subject based on her errors.

Return to “The 10th Planet”