The "racist" debate

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-12-2015 07:33 PM

Diogenes wrote: The majority of Americans are not racist as WHITES ran to the polls and overwhelmingly voted for Barack Obama.
It's more nuanced than that.

If you believe all racism ended with the election of Obama then you are the one with the simple mind.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 05-12-2015 10:37 PM

Doka wrote: Simple minded.

Hey Dio....May I join you? I have a framed saying on my bathroom wall that says "KISS". I think I should spend more time in the bathroom reading my wall!

:coolhat:

Yes of course- misery loves company.:monkeyhi
Last edited by Diogenes on 05-13-2015 01:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.
A man's character is his fate

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 05-12-2015 10:38 PM

Doka wrote: Albert says it better:

A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
― Albert Einstein

So clear!!!!
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Dems Wrap Up Black Amnesia Month

Post by Riddick » 03-01-2019 01:53 AM

February is Black History Month. But for Democrats, once again, it was Black Amnesia Month.

Members of the party that claims to be the best friend of the black man do their very best to entomb their misdeeds, injustices, and crimes against blacks in an Orwellian memory hole.

Contrary to their mythmaking, Democrats have a long history of oppressing black Americans. Democrats rarely admit to any of it, and their bodyguards in the Old Guard media rarely bother them with any of these inconvenient truths.

Among the countless ways Democrats have held down black Americans for centuries — and still do — here are just a few of the ugly things that Democrats have done, and hope no one will remember: LINK
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

JT Harris: The Democrats Are Obsessed With Race

Post by Riddick » 03-03-2019 01:30 AM

Revisionist history is a wonderful thing to point out isn't it?

The Democrats believe that slavery and the KKK and the Civil Rights movement were all surrounded by a hateful group of people known as Republicans.

When in fact it has been the DEMOCRATS that were significantly involved in all of those and many more.

It was former President Lyndon B. Johnson, Democrat, that said "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

Johnson also said, "I'll have those N****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

The KKK was openly an arm of the Democrat Party!

What Al Sharpton is saying is a flat out lie.

If anyone is obsessed with race it is the party that panders, clamors and promises the world to its constituents only to put them in a worse economic, political and emotional state of mind.

That party is and always will be the Democrat Party.

https://kfyi.iheart.com/featured/the-co ... with-race/
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “National”