National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

All Eyes Now Turn To FBI Director Jim Comey In Clinton Investigation

Post by Doka » 07-02-2016 03:25 PM

All Eyes Now Turn To FBI Director Jim Comey In Clinton Investigation

QUOTE:

"At the end of the day, however, with an apathetic electorate and a public that doesn't seem to care either way, no matter the outcome Hillary may very well have the final laugh: "what difference does it make" indeed.'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-0 ... estigation

Stay Tuned.............. :confused:

Who knows? But I certainly have doubts. Nice picture of Comey.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: All Eyes Now Turn To FBI Director Jim Comey In Clinton Investigation

Post by Raggedyann » 07-02-2016 07:36 PM

I don't think it's that people don't care. I think it's more the fact that nothing will come of it and everybody knows that.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-02-2016 07:58 PM

I think you are correct Ra. I will always wonder how the Clintons got so blatantly above the law? It's a puzzle.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-02-2016 09:19 PM

This article about the Clintons is quite good.

Is This Why Hillary Clinton Is Trusted By So Few Americans?

Maybe the Clintons really feel that their purity is beyond reproach, their motives beyond question. Maybe that’s why they end up in so many circumstances that seem questionable to the rest of us.

I’m willing to bet one of Bill Clinton’s speaking fees that he is absolutely sure there was nothing untoward about his half-hour meeting on a private jet with Attorney General Loretta Lynch. C’mon, she’s an old colleague! We talked about grandchildren! We talked about golf! We talked about travel! I’d bet almost as much—say, Chelsea’s speaking fee—that this is more or less what transpired.

The rest...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... icans.html
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-03-2016 12:52 AM

That is a very good article Ra, and it came from the "Beast" too.
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-03-2016 08:10 AM

Raggedyann wrote:Maybe the Clintons really feel that their purity is beyond reproach, their motives beyond question.
If you go back to Bill's days as Governor of Arkansas, and really dig into the history of the Hillary and Bill, you come to the conclusion that these were the mean kids in school, and the thieves who early on used political office for extortion, and against people they didn't like. Their longevity only allowed them to perfect their Teflon nature.

I think they both feel like Al Capone did in the 30s when he would be out in public shaking hands and doing favors, and beyond the public eye there was the crime syndicate.

Neither are nice people. But they are Santa Claus to some.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “National”