Why are people being Feral

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: Why are people being Feral

Post by voguy » 07-13-2016 07:06 PM

Something that made me pause for a second and wonder if perhaps there might be something to this. It's from another forum, with quote from media. Now, instead of focusing on the Muslim aspect, let's add the BLM and all the other folks that come here and want US to change for THEIR benefit. Sort of makes sense.
Just something that all Americans should read and think about.

No wonder he was selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world. This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin.

I would suggest that not only our leaders but every citizen of USA should pay attention to this advice. How scary is that?

It is a sad day when a Communist Leader makes more sense than our leaders here in the U.S.A. but here it is!

Vladimir Putin's speech - SHORTEST SPEECH EVER. Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland, France and Germany, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

"When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians.”

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 07-14-2016 09:21 AM

It is ONE thing for peaceful demonstrations. Usually such walking down street types require a permit, so that cops can also be notified and keep things peaceful. We all saw what happened in Dallas to the peaceful demonstration.

ALL lives matter. When these demonstrations close down major highways - and yes there was an ambulance taking a young girl to a hospital - caught up in the one closed highway.

THE BLM advocated violence its been broadcast as such. WHO pays BLM - ohhh hmm -- good question.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-14-2016 01:46 PM

Voguy post:

"BREAKING: This Friday, Black Lives Matters Will Host VIOLENT PROTESTS To THESE 37 Cities! (Is Yours On The List?)
Kosar, Featured Contributor - July 13, 2016"

Since these protests are known to be a call to Violence, but a protest none the less, so the police are obliged "to serve and protect" the very people who have vowed to kill them. This is totally crazy!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-14-2016 06:26 PM

I knew "peaceful" in Martin Luther King's time. Today, peaceful seems to mean throwing things and burning businesses. Funny how definitions change.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-17-2016 11:00 AM

Two more cops shot in Baton Rouge LA.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-17-2016 01:29 PM

13592605_10153525415745807_7470900892609260068_n.jpg
13592605_10153525415745807_7470900892609260068_n.jpg (29.72 KiB) Viewed 2123 times
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-17-2016 03:03 PM

Correction... three now dead in Baton Rouge.

One of the assailants was shot and killed, and police are looking for two more who were involved.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-17-2016 06:13 PM

RosaParks.jpg
RosaParks.jpg (57.1 KiB) Viewed 2118 times

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-17-2016 08:23 PM

Raggedyann wrote:

Humanity owes no clarification, it is what is. You appear to be the only one here calling for segregation of the races . Why does it "appear" that it is you, making judgments , solely ,on the color of skin? I do not understand that type of thinking. In my book respect is earned, not" strong armed".

noun  seg·re·ga·tion·ist \-sh(ə-)nist\

Simple Definition of segregationist

: a person who supports racial segregation

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... egationist
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-17-2016 10:35 PM

Doka wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:

Humanity owes no clarification, it is what is. You appear to be the only one here calling for segregation of the races . Why does it "appear" that it is you, making judgments , solely ,on the color of skin? I do not understand that type of thinking. In my book respect is earned, not" strong armed".
The authorities in your country "strong arm" Black people to death for minor infractions. What is it you are missing when videos show 4 and 5 cops all piling on top of a Black man and killing him with their bare hands, or their guns? What are you missing when a cop shoots a Black man in the back while he's running away?

It is not up to the cops to decide if a whole race of people have earned the respect of you or anybody else. There are courts of law that decide if an individual has, or has not earned respect.

Video after video shows the truth and because of the new video culture, we are all seeing the truth about cop culture. If you refuse to see it, shame on you.

I don't believe killing cops is the answer. Its horrendous! But I understand how things evolved to this sad state of affairs.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-18-2016 08:57 AM

Raggedyann wrote:
Doka wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:

The authorities in your country "strong arm" Black people to death for minor infractions. What is it you are missing when videos show 4 and 5 cops all piling on top of a Black man and killing him with their bare hands, or their guns? What are you missing when a cop shoots a Black man in the back while he's running away?

It is not up to the cops to decide if a whole race of people have earned the respect of you or anybody else. There are courts of law that decide if an individual has, or has not earned respect.

Video after video shows the truth and because of the new video culture, we are all seeing the truth about cop culture. If you refuse to see it, shame on you.

I don't believe killing cops is the answer. Its horrendous! But I understand how things evolved to this sad state of affairs.

Dear Ra, I see And understand what you are saying. But do you really think that turning your self into an emotional basket case is going to change any thing. Stop feeding your own anxiety, stop watching those videos for 3 days. It is you, I fear for my dear, the rest of the world is what it is. You on the other hand have a face and a name that I know , you are the one that concerns me. I have the same power over, you, that you have over the injustices of the world=none, so I can only "suggest" to you, turn off the damn TV, stop watching the videos for 3 days. Can you do that for me?

KARMA RULES

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 07-18-2016 12:15 PM

Let's see - the two shown on media (blacks killed by cops) were criminals with long records. BOTH had illegal guns and both hand their hands ON those guns.

HMM cops shooting at one running away? Sorry to inform some - in two cases the ones running away had already shot, one had killed a man on a sidewalk and the other had held up a store - using his gun and shooting in the air. SAD thing is the general media doesn't tell you the whole story.

Now what we see are cops being killed...and what does Obama say -- ohhh talking... and people should watch their language. Really?

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-18-2016 02:25 PM

Doka wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:
Doka wrote:

Dear Ra, I see And understand what you are saying. But do you really think that turning your self into an emotional basket case is going to change any thing. Stop feeding your own anxiety, stop watching those videos for 3 days. It is you, I fear for my dear, the rest of the world is what it is. You on the other hand have a face and a name that I know , you are the one that concerns me. I have the same power over, you, that you have over the injustices of the world=none, so I can only "suggest" to you, turn off the damn TV, stop watching the videos for 3 days. Can you do that for me?.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How about addressing the issues instead of resorting to baseless insults when you can't think of an intelligent response?

Here's what you do. After reading my opposing opinion, do a few breathing exercises to help your brain absorb the content. This is also helpful in keeping your blood pressure stable. Take a time out for a few hours if need be. Bake a cake, practice yoga, walk the dog, or pave the driveway. Do some research on opinions of others that oppose mine, as this may be helpful when you are attempting to compose an intelligent response. Of course, if your source is Fox News or Drudge Report, let me suggest taking a pass. You may not be successful, but I will give you an A for effort. :)

Just to set the record straight, I am rarely able to form a concrete opinion from anything I see on TV, especially American junk.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-18-2016 04:53 PM

Raggedyann wrote:What is it you are missing when videos show 4 and 5 cops all piling on top of a Black man and killing him with their bare hands, or their guns?
Just to make sure I understand you, when arresting someone, who is resisting arrest, and is reaching for a weapon in their pocket, you would rather see the guy get off a few shots on the cops at close range before they consider returning fire? I will grant you, four shots was perhaps a little much. But when someone is reaching for the weapon you have to assume that when they are fighting you it's not hand it over.
Raggedyann wrote:What are you missing when a cop shoots a Black man in the back while he's running away?
In that ONE case the cop was prosecuted for murder, as it should be. His life is done. The other thing you're conveniently ignoring is the huge amount of black on black killings daily. Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone. These are government statistics. So tell me, how does this cop's egregious actions speak to an epidemic?
Raggedyann wrote:I don't believe killing cops is the answer. Its horrendous! But I understand how things evolved to this sad state of affairs.
I don't know if I should believe you. But I will say it would be interesting to get you in on a training session where YOU have to make the decision. If you're like some of my other liberal friends you would be be dead. The fact is, RA, you live in a remote area of Canada where you don't have the crime and the people acting outside of the law. If someone in your town has a gun, it's probably for hunting. If someone in an inner U.S. city has a gun, it's usually for crime. That's just the way it is. You're asking for a dynamic which isn't possible.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-18-2016 04:57 PM

We need to confiscate axes and keep people from having them. Look out logging industry.

LINK TO STORY

Second Story

Return to “National”