Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out

Post by kbot » 11-22-2016 05:31 PM

That's been m feeling for a while. So far Trump has dialed-it back on a number of promises and his cabnet (to date) appears to be full of the very people he said he doesn't like in DC. Wal St is gushing as tey expect regulations to be scaled back, so it will be an interesting term.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Does He Mean What He Says? Does He Say What He Means? WHO THE FOCK KNOWS!?

Post by Riddick » 11-22-2016 07:41 PM

kbot wrote:That's been m feeling for a while. So far Trump has dialed-it back on a number of promises and his cabnet (to date) appears to be full of the very people he said he doesn't like in DC. Wal St is gushing as tey expect regulations to be scaled back, so it will be an interesting term.
I'd say not am I scared of a Trump presidency so much on the merits of some inelegant rhetoric alone, as I'm concerned it's gonna shape up to BE no big change FROM what-all's come before -

The Donald gives Hillary a get out of jail free card? A 180. And he's got an open mind on climate change? At LEAST a 90 degree turn there - So much for promises, eh! In the end, may be The Big Club hadn't need to fret: If Trump wasn't a politician before, sure as shootin' he's one now.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-22-2016 08:20 PM

Looks like the baton in the race to "nothing will change" has been successfully passed on. I read a quote of Trump's today ..."I don't want to hurt the Clinton's". So what is the next move for the protest voters? Oh well, maybe they will just be happy that their liar won.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-22-2016 08:37 PM

Maybe the other liar still has a hope.

Report: Activists Want 3-State Recount

A group of computer scientists and election lawyers reportedly urged Hillary Clinton's campaign to call for a recount of the votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society contended in private that they believe they found evidence that the votes in these three crucial states were manipulated or hacked. Among their findings was the fact that Clinton got 7 percent fewer votes in Wisconsin counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to counties with scanners and paper ballots. It is unclear if the Clinton campaign will pursue this avenue.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-23-2016 11:29 AM

Weren't we told that electronic voting was safe and unhackable?

How things change..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Does He Mean What He Says? Does He Say What He Means? WHO THE FOCK KNOWS!?

Post by Doka » 11-23-2016 11:42 AM

Riddick wrote:
kbot wrote:That's been m feeling for a while. So far Trump has dialed-it back on a number of promises and his cabnet (to date) appears to be full of the very people he said he doesn't like in DC. Wal St is gushing as tey expect regulations to be scaled back, so it will be an interesting term.
I'd say not am I scared of a Trump presidency so much on the merits of some inelegant rhetoric alone, as I'm concerned it's gonna shape up to BE no big change FROM what-all's come before -

The Donald gives Hillary a get out of jail free card? A 180. And he's got an open mind on climate change? At LEAST a 90 degree turn there - So much for promises, eh! In the end, may be The Big Club hadn't need to fret: If Trump wasn't a politician before, sure as shootin' he's one now.

Do not despair Riddick! We are in the most dangerous of times. Watch Trumps actions, he has to have, curbed his being " The Trump" for a reason. You must remember that Obama is still in charge and has 2 months to cause the American People more harm, than we can imagine. I believe Obama, Hiltlery, and Soros are doing what they do best, blackmail. And the American People are the pawns. When Trump came out of the "meeting" with Obama, something had changed. Trump needs to be in Office! In my opinion Obama will do what ever to destroy, that is simply his nature. Stay strong, the MSM "Snowflakes" WILL melt.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-23-2016 11:19 PM

Doka, how do you feel about Trump running his business empire from the White House? You certainly had issues with the Clinton's running their Foundation in a suspected conflict of interest fashion. But I guess as long as the Republicans are in power, anything goes huh?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-24-2016 10:46 AM

As opposed to the Clintons illegal business dealings, it didn't stop them, now did it? Trumps business is not hiding in the shadows, it is obvious as the nose on any ones face that he had it. I think he will do, the best he can to leave it in his kids hands. Trump is NOT the first Big business man to win the Presidency, so we will just have to wait and see what will take place, who knows? But to ask him to sell it off, like the radicals want is just plain nuts, for the reasons I've stated above. No one asked the Kennedys ,Johnsons , the Clintons , and the Bushes to get rid of their business holdings to be President. So , it is not how I "Feel", it is the facts in front of me.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-24-2016 06:32 PM

LBJ had radio stations in Texas. Kennedy had a trust fund from his father. Trump's wealth is unique to any other rich President in history. There is no doubt that past Presidents profited from the office but Trump has holdings all around the world and has dept all around the world. But all is well as his kids are going to run the business to keep him honest. :mrgreen:

Return to “National”