Sorry Riddick..........

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Sorry Riddick..........

Post by kbot » 02-04-2019 05:54 PM

Sorry that your Packers didn't make it, but glad the Pats won again!!!!!! :)

You just witnessed the greatest defensive performance in Super Bowl history: Here's how the Patriots did it

At the end of a dour Super Bowl in Atlanta only a mother could love, it really shouldn't have been a surprise that Bill Belichick was the one standing triumphant.

Last year, Tom Brady produced what was arguably the greatest single performance in Super Bowl history, only for Belichick's defense to get run over by Eagles backup Nick Foles. On Sunday, with Brady struggling en route to his worst passing performance in a title game, Belichick's defense saved the day. The Patriots delivered Belichick's masterpiece in their 13-3 win over the Rams.

What we saw from the Patriots on Sunday night was the best defensive performance we have ever seen in a Super Bowl.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/259 ... s-did-rams
What the hell are we fighting for? Ah, just surrender and it won't hurt at all. You just got time to say your prayers. Yeah, while you're waiting for the hammer to fall. (Brian May of Queen)

Riddick
Pirate

Nuts To The NFL!

Post by Riddick » 02-05-2019 01:37 AM

Lemme tellya, between the Pack's poor performance this past season, the Patriots' ongoing SB domination, & the way some players still enjoy injecting politics into the game? I'm ready for a change...

https://www.xfl.com

kbot
Pirate

Re: Sorry Riddick..........

Post by kbot » 02-05-2019 12:29 PM

I hear ya - can't we just play or watch a game without having to have some cause involved?

I was pretty bored by the game and went to bed at one point but (surprisingly....) my wife was watching the game, so I got up and saw the final ten minutes or so. But, it was an excruciatingly painful game to watch......

But, I'll take the win :mrgreen:

Parade's today with the duck boat/ G.O.A.T. Boat coverage. This will be 12 (count 'em) championship (Pat, Sox, Celtics, Bruins) parades in Boston since 2000

https://boston.cbslocal.com/video/channel/314-live/

Live Streaming From WBZ-TV

Live Events and Breaking News as it happens. Note you may see a WBZ slate during commercials.

On AirPatriots Championship Parade

10:00 AM - 01:30 PM

Today's Schedule
04:30 AM - 07:00 AMWBZ News This Morning10:00 AM - 01:30 PMPatriots Championship Parade05:00 PM - 06:30 PMWBZ News At 5 & 611:00 PM - 11:35 PMWBZ News at 11
Tomorrow's Schedule
04:30 AM - 07:00 AMWBZ News This Morning12:00 PM - 12:30 PMWBZ News At Noon05:00 PM - 06:30 PMWBZ News At 5 & 611:00 PM - 11:35 PMWBZ News at 11
All Times EST (-5 GMT)
What the hell are we fighting for? Ah, just surrender and it won't hurt at all. You just got time to say your prayers. Yeah, while you're waiting for the hammer to fall. (Brian May of Queen)

Return to “National”