Riddick
Pirate

Re: North Korea Isn’t Testing Missiles, It’s Preparing For War

Post by Riddick » 09-10-2017 02:34 AM

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-10-2017 09:08 AM

Can't argue with a madman Riddick...........
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there......."

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-10-2017 07:12 PM

kbot wrote:
09-10-2017 09:08 AM
Can't argue with a madman Riddick...........
I'm with you kbot.......along with mostly 330,000,000 Americans that thrive with electricity at the flip of a switch!

(gulp!*) Thanks for posting the Kim family bio Riddick. :confused:

:idea: Next time :!: :oops:

Well now and to my surprise, Paranormal had a visitor just minutes ago!:D

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=51457

MK II :rolleyes:

*For those members and guests too young to remember, "gulp" was an old comic book's word for "swallowing hard".
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Riddick
Pirate

North Korea Threatens Obliteration Of The US & Japan

Post by Riddick » 09-14-2017 03:45 PM

“Japan is no longer needed to exist near us,” North Korea’s state news agency says. It added that the country should be “sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche,” referring to Pyongyang’s ideology of self-reliance. It also said the US should be “beaten to death like a rabid dog” and turned into “ashes and darkness.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-15-2017 09:23 AM

Sanctions, sanctions ad nausium :!: Once again I'll note it's like Finding Bigfoot's Cliff Barackman said in the dark NW forest hoping to get a rise with Roman candles out of a lonely Bigfoot, "What'll we try next, a Pink Floyd light show?"

If SK plans an assassination with a suicide team there maybe a light show well before the team arrives in NK. :oops:

I don't see that operation getting off the ground. It's Mission Impossible with an outcome predictable by assassinating Mum Earth's environment! :oops:

:? I'm gulping again Riddick!; Th th th thanks for the 3 FYI links to real news MSM won't use. :confused:

MK II
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Return to “Global”