Re: The 3 AM Benghazi call

Post by Cherry Kelly » 10-30-2015 01:46 PM

GOOD ONE RIDDICK!!!

made me laugh -- :)

Riddick
Pirate

Charlie Daniels: ‘Benghazi Ain’t Going Away!’

Post by Riddick » 07-18-2017 12:45 AM

Every day on my Twitter page I tweet, “Benghazi ain’t going away,” and I do not do that without a reason.

After talking to some people who were actually involved in the Benghazi debacle, and who wear the scars to prove it, and speaking with former military men familiar with the logistics and availability of forces in that part of the world, I came to the conclusion that, at the very least, negligence or incompetence or both were involved somewhere up the chain in the Obama administration.

It’s not malice or my many disagreements with the previous administration that motivates my doggedness, but what myself and a lot of other people feel, was a dereliction of duty, which is a very serious and punishable offense in the military, one that should not be ignored or glossed over just because of the rank or job description of the people involved.

The truth is that of all the attacks I’m aware of that have been carried out against Americans, there was not a siege that lasted for over thirteen hours and whoever was in the Oval Office did not even lift a finger to help. They did not let the security forces at the embassy in Tripoli make the trip, although they were saddled up and ready to go to the point of loading into vehicles, and as the story goes, being told to stand down.

And they did so, despite the fact that the ambassador, the most important person in their charge, was in a life or death situation.

Even a kindergarten student would know that you deploy your assets where they are most needed. You marshal whatever troops that are available to protect what is most valuable, and sending Ambassador Stevens to a volatile hell hole like Benghazi with inadequate security was tantamount to Wyatt Earp walking into the OK Corral armed with a water pistol.

But most importantly, there were assets, well-armed and spoiling to ride to the rescue, and yes, it seems to me a stand-down order was given, or to put it in plain language, permission to deploy was denied.

I would violate a confidence to reveal how I came by this information, but hopefully, one of these days, when time has run its course, the involved parties can come forth and dispel this myth that four Americans had to fight and die for thirteen hours without so much as a fly by from a fighter jet.

So, until that time, day after day, month after month, year after year, I will continue to tweet.

Benghazi ain't going away!

FULL ARTICLE
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Global”