Plane Flew for 4 hrs After Vanishing

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-01-2014 02:14 PM

Actually has been verified as a Motorola DynaTAC 8000X. Jailbroken, of course.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/p ... 56,00.html
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-01-2014 06:21 PM

Who know, R.A. I'm certainly won't be surprised with any announcements. That's why I said -IF- at the start.

But having said that, as a pilot, if you know the methods and how the technology works, and where the weak links are, you can hide aircraft. Hell, look how many drug runners get over our boarder from the south without being noticed.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-01-2014 07:22 PM

I've been wondering what you thought about this incident, being a pilot.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-01-2014 11:27 PM

SquidInk wrote: Actually has been verified as a Motorola DynaTAC 8000X. Jailbroken, of course.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/p ... 56,00.html

Haha!
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-02-2014 04:37 PM

Raggedyann wrote: I've been wondering what you thought about this incident, being a pilot.

My late partner and I both professionally, and as a game, would like to push the envelope. And when flying someone of importance, sometimes they don't want to announce their presence. (ie: music artist, or member of government).

There are many ways to avoid detection, which are technically unethical and frowned on by the guys in the tower. However, as we all know, rules do get "bent". Broken is when you are admonished by the FAA.

Frankly, I don't know what happened to the plane. But professionally I hear situations which are asinine and some which are plausible.

Physical fact, radar can not bend the curvature of the earth. If you know where the stations are, you can fly under the radar. And with enough help, you can spoof systems. I'm not ruling anything out with MH370.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-06-2014 06:30 PM

[YT]fzgQwDeP7eM#t=167[/YT]

Just another view out there about the missing plane.

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 04-12-2014 10:33 PM

Raggedyann wrote: I've been wondering what you thought about this incident, being a pilot.

I'd like to hear what the Captain has to say about it. (John Lear, that is).

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-12-2014 11:27 PM

It was reported a couple of days ago that Malaysian military jets were scrambled after the plane went missing. Interesting that it has taken them a month to report this extremely important piece of info.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-13-2014 03:20 PM

Raggedyann wrote: It was reported a couple of days ago that Malaysian military jets were scrambled after the plane went missing. Interesting that it has taken them a month to report this extremely important piece of info.
Speaking of long times w/o disclosing info? I'll have to say HB3's been far FAR less than forthcoming on Flight 370... I've not pressed the issue as of late but I hope by now he realizes my offer to accept a full denial on it, along with all his myriad monied socio-economic and geo-political involvements isn't open-ended - Let's all be perfectly clear eh!

If you're reading this, HB3, know now that your time to respond to the court of FF opinion here is not without limit - continued silence on your part may well eventually if not sooner get you nothing less than a declaration of contempt! (Just a slap on the wrist really - connected as you are, we know enough not to push things TOO hard!)

Return to “Global”