Mexico .........War?

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Mexico .........War?

Post by Doka » 01-08-2017 01:44 AM

I sure didn't know this was going on until a friend in Mexico told me that all hell broke loose, and he was concerned about his families safety. And it is not over!

I'm really curious what OUR DEA and FBI are doing in Mexico. Perhaps, I'm lets say, really overly, suspicious, but this has all the earmarks of an Obama/Soros smell to it?

--------------------------
Looting in Mexico spiraling out of control over 20% gas hike; 430 arrested

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/05 ... -hike.html

-------------------------------------------

US consulate official shot in Guadalajara

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/us-cons ... adalajara/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Mexico .........War?

Post by Doka » 01-08-2017 01:56 AM

week of protests

More than 1,500 people arrested, 400 stores looted, and six people dead

Thousands of people marched today in at least six states in peaceful demonstrations against the Peña Nieto government’s steep increase in gasoline and diesel prices that went into effect last Sunday.

Federal Police reported this afternoon that there were at least 14 demonstrations on highways in Chihuahua, Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Quintana Roo, Morelos and the State of México.

There were few reports of looters or vandalism today, but as of last night the association representing department stores and supermarkets said 423 had been victims of looting.

The State of México saw the worst of the violence with 170 stores being targeted, 40% of the state’s total. Veracruz was next with 80 stores affected, followed by Chiapas with 60, Hidalgo 59, Puebla 21, Mexico City 14, Querétaro 11 and Nuevo León eight.

The Interior Secretariat said last night that more than 1,500 people had been detained in connection with acts of vandalism.

Much of the violence is believed to have been incited by rumors designed to create panic which have been posted on social media.

In Veracruz, where 532 were reported to have been arrested as of today, things were calming down, said Governor Miguel Ángel Yunes, after looters stole food, electronics, clothing and appliances.

He also said that 600 taxi concessions had been canceled after the vehicles were used to transport looted merchandise.

Many of the week’s protests had focused on Pemex storage and distribution facilities, causing gasoline supply problems in many states. But authorities said as of last night 95% of those facilities were operating normally.

Police have clashed several times during the week with protesters, vandals and looters. Those confrontations have left at least six people dead.

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/peacefu ... -protests/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-08-2017 01:49 PM

RIOTS, LOOTING IN MEXICO OVER SPIKING GAS PRICES

MONTERREY, Nuevo Leon — Authorities arrested 48 men in connection with a protest that evolved into a large scale riot and the looting of numerous downtown stores. The protest appeared to be connected to Mexico’s most recent spike in gasoline prices.

Nuevo León Authorities confirmed the arrests of 48 rioters on Thursday night. The suspects allegedly assaulted other citizens, journalists, and caused widespread damage to private property as well as state, local and federal buildings.

Aldo Fasci, spokesman for Nuevo León’s security services, said the government supported the citizen’s right to peacefully protest but the government would go after the agitators who sparked the violence.

Much like in the rest of Mexico, the protests began in a peaceful manner. However, a team of agitators reportedly traveled to Nuevo Leon from the central part of Mexico and infiltrated the protest sparking the violence.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/ ... as-prices/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-08-2017 03:14 PM

Mexico .........So many things wrong with this Country , the lack of leadership has been so apparent for so many years. In my opinion, with some facts, Mexico has become just another "puppet state" of the U S, especially in the last decade. The country Had assets, natural resources, which where "Nationalized" some years back, like what was done to GM , a government take over, also allows the government to SELL these "assets" to the Highest Bidder/Buddy, the money received, more or less OFF THE BOOKS , as they say. Like Obama sold GM, but it has always , to me anyway, Unclear as to WHO or WHAT TOO.? I don't know if the Mexican Government sold off their assets for sure, but I highly suspect they did! If so ,the country literally has Nothing.

Like us, it will be up to the people to wake-up and Vote for someone that will give us and their country a fighting chance.

As a side note . The people of the US really have no idea what has been stolen and sold from us. Obama and Hillary where very busy doing just that, while inflicting the chaos of Divide and Conquer on the American people.

More on Mexico Later (maybe) :)
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-08-2017 06:40 PM

US/Mexico Border Alternatives

https://youtu.be/OKEfYtnoMrU

An interesting spin for sure
KARMA RULES

Return to “Global”