U.S. Launches Cruise Missiles at Syrian Air Base in Response to Chemical Attack

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-07-2017 02:33 PM

Strikes represent first time a U.S. military operation deliberately targeted regime of President Bashar al-Assad

By 

GORDON LUBOLD and
DION NISSENBAUM

Updated April 7, 2017 7:00 a.m. ET

3193 COMMENTS

WASHINGTON—The U.S. military launched nearly 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles against a Syrian air base Friday, responding to mounting calls for a display of force in the wake of this week’s suspected chemical-weapons attack in Syria.

The strikes represented the first time a U.S. military operation deliberately targeted the regime of President Bashar al-Assad and came a day after U.S. President Donald Trump said the chemical attack in Idlib province on Tuesday had changed his thinking on Syria and Mr. Assad.

Speaking inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, President Trump said he ordered targeted missile strikes at a Syrian airfield as a response to the “barbaric” chemical weapons attack. The Assad regime, Mr. Trump said, “choked out the lives of helpless” people in Syria.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-launch ... 1491528268
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: U.S. Launches Cruise Missiles at Syrian Air Base in Response to Chemical Attack

Post by Doka » 04-07-2017 03:21 PM

I am Sooo conflicted on this ! I can't help but think that Trump made a mistake on this one. I do not believe Assad did this, He was getting his country back, why, why would he do that! I lean towards John Kerry's "White Hats"( Helmets), who are nothing more than a fake PR group for the Radicals. Who like staging these events, lining up the children for photo ops .

We have several out of Country journalists and a US Representative all say differently after talking to the Syrian people. IT was NOT Assad who was accused in the first rounds of the gas attacks. Also , keep in mind in Hitlerys "Arms Deals" among all the weapons on the list , was Sarin Gas.

If TPTB decide to replace Assad, who, with another Muslim Brotherhood persona, just like what the "Dark State" wanted? What ever , it is a sad, sad deal!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: U.S. Launches Cruise Missiles at Syrian Air Base in Response to Chemical Attack

Post by kbot » 04-08-2017 07:32 AM

My view is that we had to do something. The previous administration showed that we were not going to do anything in Syria, giving either Assad or any combination of terrorist groups free rein - hopefully this will be followed-up by stronger diplomacy or action.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-08-2017 08:58 AM

You are right, Kbot. I have had just enough doubt set in, to back off on any belief of Assad's innocence or guilt, there are so many different radical groups in Syria it is hard to tell what is going on! Although, I have discovered that through these trying times, that my "Pacifist Leaning" gets in the way of plain old common sense.

Obamie's lovey , huggie, ideals sure didn't work either, he ended up with more blood on his hands and loss of respect from the rest of the world. While working his own agenda of being king of the world.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-08-2017 10:00 AM

I have no idea if this guy is friend or foe, he did make perfect sense , but, he sure blew Brook's "agenda" out of the water!
=============================================================

CNN Narrative Fail – Syrian Victim Ridicules Hillary Clinton Not President Trump…

Posted on April 7, 2017 by sundance

A funny thing happened today en route to CNN pundit Brooke Baldwin assembling an anti-Trump narrative.

To understand the epic level of today’s fail by Ms. Baldwin, it’s important to note her earlier interview of a 2013 Syrian chemical attack survivor, Kassem Eid, three days ago.  He was brought on CNN to express his anxiety about ongoing attacks against the Syrianinnocents and frame the liberal R2P humanitarian perspective.

Today, in the aftermath of last night’s airstrike, Ms. Baldwin brought Kassem Eid back to frame a narrative about President Trump launching an airstrike in Syria, but being unwilling to accept Syrian refugees.  The objective was to frame Trump’s hypocrisy.

More Story with Video

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-131029
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-08-2017 10:34 AM

Doka wrote:I am Sooo conflicted on this ! I can't help but think that Trump made a mistake on this one. I do not believe Assad did this, He was getting his country back, why, why would he do that! I lean towards John Kerry's "White Hats"( Helmets), who are nothing more than a fake PR group for the Radicals. Who like staging these events, lining up the children for photo ops .

We have several out of Country journalists and a US Representative all say differently after talking to the Syrian people. IT was NOT Assad who was accused in the first rounds of the gas attacks. Also , keep in mind in Hitlerys "Arms Deals" among all the weapons on the list , was Sarin Gas.

If TPTB decide to replace Assad, who, with another Muslim Brotherhood persona, just like what the "Dark State" wanted? What ever , it is a sad, sad deal!
Sad is right Doka and I agree with your lines. Just yesterday I watched You Tube on the White Helmets! :shock: The US Senator John Kerry and Asad with wives have dined together in a fine restaurant in the past. :roll: Real buddies, eh :?:

The Syrian civil war involving those Islamist factions, so varied, are the lucky ones here. As a long time viewer since 2003 of Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch my single opinion is that those "lucky ones" are playing the super powers like a fine tuned fiddle :!: Their ultimate goal of a califate for the Mahdi's return is something most people cannot conceive of happening to our beautiful spinning planet. :idea:

View planet Mars for an example of what they would like to see here. But as tough luck would have it their resurrected Mahdi would be the lone survivor! :oops:

What's happened to the White House's "Red Phone" to Moscow? Hmm! Maybe they were dependent on the Smart Phone now of any color. Right after the sarin and possibly clorine gas attack (or release by bombed/rocketed warehouse strike) would a phone of any color have been able to reach the Syrian eye doctor for his opinion? He does speak English so interpretation would have not been needed. :confused:

We'll know all hope is lost for being friends with Russia when the ISS orbiting the earth is piloted only by the two surviving Russian Cosmonauts. :oops:

Edited on 4/9/17 newly noted below and never noted at Mysterial in the UK :wink:

A live view of earth from the International Space Station....... 8)

https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ESRS/HDEV/?linkId=36326931

MK II :?:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-29-2017 07:59 AM, edited 2 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-08-2017 01:12 PM

Flights out of the attacked base are continuing today and Russia has dispatched a warship from the Black Sea. It's gonna start getting even more crowded in the region......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-08-2017 11:54 PM

kbot wrote:My view is that we had to do something. The previous administration showed that we were not going to do anything in Syria, giving either Assad or any combination of terrorist groups free rein - hopefully this will be followed-up by stronger diplomacy or action.
Beats hiding behind a rock

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-09-2017 04:10 AM

:wink: Riddick, My take on that is clear; It's a comparison to the well known Twitter member's regular laughable tweets on his or her videos captioned, "Here, hold my beer!" :oops: But we know it's not a laughing matter! :confused:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Global”