The Incredible Shrinking Population: By 2080, Italians Will Be A Minority In Their Own Nation

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Incredible Shrinking Population: By 2080, Italians Will Be A Minority In Their Own Nation

Post by Doka » 01-19-2018 12:49 PM

Italy is Not the only Nation at risk at loosing it's own Nationality, in it's own country, I think you will more than likely see no Europeans in Europe, no Canadians in Canada. Those countries that embraced the "Obama Muslim Redistribution Program" have forever changed the nature of their countries, not necessarily for the good of their own people that used to be there. Bringing the chaos of the Middle East closer to the rest of the world, does Not sound like a great idea to me, but nobody asked me, what I thought. I'm such a "fuddy duddy" about "consequences".

The US, may get off better, only if we can get a Reasonable Immigration Program going. The Democrat goal is to make citizens out of ALL THAT are here now, not just the approximate 800,000 Dreamers but also to include the approximately 3 to 4 million(more?) miss-mash that Obama brought in. Which includes, fanatical Muslims, that want to kill us, also murders, drug cartel members, thieves, rapists, flim-flammers, welfare recipients, with maybe a statistical "hand full" of those that can make positive contribution to a thriving society for all. I can only conclude that the Democrats are the party of "Suffering for one and All" By their actions you will know them!

Tyler Durden
Fri, 01/19/2018 - 05:00

Last paragraph of article quote:

"Despite these data, the Italian government and Eurostat expect that by 2080 there will be 53 to 60 million inhabitants in Italy. This can only be true if the indigenous population is replenished with 25 to 30 million first-generation migrants and their offspring from Africa or Asia. Even if migration does not accelerate, the Italians will be a minority by 2080. If we consider the migration rate of the last five years, this can happen even sooner.While the general public is unaware of its fate, top policy-makers know the numbers. German, Spanish, Norwegian, Irish and Dutch NGOs as well as the European Navy have ferried a shocking 600 thousand non-Western migrants from Libya to Italy since 2014. This has been done with the full complicity of the current Italian authorities. The grand replacement is no accident nor is it intended to be stopped. It is a well designed, devious program without the European natives having a say."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... own-nation
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

An Anti Pasta Extreme Makeover?

Post by Riddick » 01-21-2018 03:26 AM

Bad enough a loss of indigenous identity, in sufficient numbers seems to me non-Westerners may establish a 'Northern Libya' foothold in Europe?

For national ethnicity's sake, if not too late, as to migrant displacers Italy could put ITS foot down and give them the boot but not THE boot, KWIM!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Incredible Shrinking Population: By 2080, Italians Will Be A Minority In Their Own Nation

Post by Doka » 01-21-2018 02:11 PM

What I have found is the great "Irony" of it all ! Is that most, almost all these countries had strict to very very limited immigration laws. To the point that for some if you didn't have a Degree in something, you where not allowed to become a citizen, but could have a limited visit. Granted I haven't looked up Nationality preference of these countries, but there must have been some.

From 1917 to 1952 the US had a "Quota" system. Almost 35 years. Which was far more than other more "restrictive " countries . And the " political asylum" people where almost always, allowed in, unless they where dangerous to Americans themselves. In that time we where at war , the 1st and 2nd World Wars, Koran Conflict and Vietnam which took awhile to stir up into one of the most lucrative and savage ,longest of wars, (A war never Declared.)

*We have had 7 Amnesties since 1986". Yet it seems to be never enough. These days it isn't necessary to even become a citizen, just wait for another Amnesty, The Democrats are sure to give.

On any given day, I Would just bet money there are thousands of plots being thought up to bring the US down by those who where favored by the Amnesties given, sometimes twice. And even by those that have a family history here. The Truth is that nothing is ever "Enough" for these Ingrates, because they have failed themselves. Opportunities are not for "Snowflakes" and "Ingrates". But for those who have bravely learned how to feed themselves.

Like all great Civilizations , they are always destroyed from with-in.

*The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/lear ... gress.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Incredible Shrinking Population: By 2080, Italians Will Be A Minority In Their Own Nation

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-21-2018 10:13 PM

Mercy sakes you two have said it best in your clear explanations of the hard facts. :oops:

It's been long speculated that the Roman Empire went bonkers by it's unknowing citizens drinking water from lead pipes. Our lead pipes syndrome can be unhindered immigration from the same places that will put the Italian culture at risk 62 years into the future. :fortune:

Comparing Italy's displaced persons conundrum to Canada and America's influx of displaced persons. Italy's Mediterranean rocky beaches and harbors are replaced by huge airports! :oops:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Global”