Syria/Assad WAR?

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Syria/Assad WAR?

Post by Doka » 04-13-2018 07:51 PM

The obamie regime , (you know, the ones that never left the White House, and Hitlery IS President!)Are desperate for war, they need the money only a war can bring, Syria, Russia, North Korea, it doesn't really matter. Their funding has to be shrinking fast by the day. Tell me, their insane desperate actions Are Not fueled by a desperate need for money and total population control. I more than likely will not change my thoughts........

Assad.........It is very difficult to believe he had a hand in this, if it happened at all, yes, I have doubts........?

Watch: Former Head Of British Armed Forces In Iraq Tells Truth About Syria, Is Cut Off By Sky News

by Tyler Durden

Fri, 04/13/2018 - 17:13

While every politician in the world and their mainstream media lackeys are chomping at the bit to "unleash hell" on Assad and Syria, there are some that are willing to question the "Assad chemically attacked his own people and needs to be punished" narrative.

Liberty Blitzkrieg's Mike Krieger  scoffed at the idea of Assad gassing his own people...

"When your enemy is nearly defeated, and final victory is at hand; gas your own people so that nations greater than yours will intervene and destroy you." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War (Page: Never!)

Ron Paul thinks its "nonsense"...

“The way the people that perpetuate these false flags [sic] say that Assad is gassing his own people, at the same time, he’s winning the war and the people are flocking back in to go to the territories that he has returned to the government of Syria,” explained Paul.

“But, nevertheless, he’s out there gassing his own people, which makes no sense whatsoever and fewer and fewer people are believing this.”

“This whole idea that all of a sudden Assad’s gassing his own people, I think, is total nonsense.”

And RT spoke about the Russian claims with Lord Alan West, a retired officer of the British Royal Navy. He said he had strong reservations about taking allegations against Damascus at face value, because it didn’t make much military sense.

“It seems to be utterly ludicrous for the military that is in the process of taking over an area to go and do something with chemical weapons, which will draw the wrath of the larger enemy down upon them,” he said.

“If I was advising the opponents of [Syrian President Bashar] Assad, I would be delighted to kill a few people there. Let’s face it, [the insurgents] don’t care if they kill women and children.”

“I am not willing to accept tweets. We need to see incontrovertible truth about what has happened there and make a decision on that basis,” he added.

But, to confirm the fact that the propaganda-pushed 'Assad-is-bad' narrative is all that is allowed, when General Jonathan Shaw, the former Commander of British Armed Forces in Iraq, dares to go 'off script' while being interviewed by Sky News, he is abruptly cut off...

Shaw, 59, whose 30-year career spanned from the Falklands to Kosovo to commanding the UK forces in Iraq in 2006, can by no means be described as a Kremlin stooge, and, even in a previous response within the same exchange, he accused Moscow of “muddying the waters.”

His dissention from the official Western elites line, which declares that Assad was “highly likely” to be responsible for the April 7 attack, was uploaded to social media and shared thousands of times in outrage.

See Video
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... t-sky-news
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Syria/Assad WAR?

Post by Doka » 04-14-2018 01:54 PM

This whole thing is strange. No doubt Trump is going to take it "in the shorts" here with his American following , hard to believe that he can be hated more than he is, but there are always more, ready to jump on on to the "Hate Filled turnip trucks" Humans are very dependable in that respect. Nothing else, but to wait and watch.......... :?:

"People Are Dancing In The Streets": Syria, Russia, Iran Shrug Off Trump's Airstrikes

And just like that, Trump's second Syrian attack appears to have come and gone.

Sure, over a 100 cruise missiles were fired on Saturday morning local time at three mostly empty military installations, including one research and two storage facilities in airstrikes that last no more than 70 minutes ...

Syrian air defenses may or may not have intercepted many, if not a majority of the launched missiles, and Trump got to wave his "mission accomplished" flag on twitter, but did anything change?

Not if one observes the response of the targeted nations: on Saturday, Syria, Russia and Iran largely shrugged off the strikes by the United States, United Kingdom and France (but not Germany and Italy) against three Syrian chemical weapons facilities, which naturally drew angry condemnations but no indication that there would be a wider escalation.

The Rest of a very interesting story

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... airstrikes
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Global”