New Map Shows The True Cost of Illegal Immigration in Each State

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-07-2018 11:08 AM

New Map Shows The True Cost of Illegal Immigration in Each State or How to crap on your own family.

I have never understood why people show such compassion to strangers , yet cannot take care of with-in, their own families, neighbors, communities. Perhaps it is more fashionable and Hollywood Splashy, with better bragging rights? :confused: Just me , I guess.

Homelessness is is growing so fast, you can't keep up with the daily statistics and yet the cry to bring more illegal people in to put on welfare(they don't seem to want to work either), provide food, housing , medical and education all for Free. Your generations of American children have been volunteered to pay the price as in forever. I'm sure they will be lining up to "Thank You". :rolleyes:

By Brian Thomas 
May 3, 2018 at 9:24am

A new map posted by HowMuch.net breaks down the economic toll of illegal immigrants state by state, and their findings are extremely troubling.

Using information gathered from the Federation for American Immigration Reform, How Much’s map shows how much money illegal immigrants cost American taxpayers on a state-by-state basis.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/new- ... each-state
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Global”