Robert Fisk: "I Traced Al-Qaeda Missile Casings In Syria Back To Their Original Sellers"

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Robert Fisk: "I Traced Al-Qaeda Missile Casings In Syria Back To Their Original Sellers"

Post by Doka » 07-29-2018 08:25 PM

It is not just Governments (Of which there are many) that sell, arms and munitions , chemicals of war. Individuals also participate. The color of Money is universal.

Raytheon could be the closest we will ever know about the true meaning of " Black Ops" both on and off world. :shock:

You really think Aliens don't work with some humans? Sometimes even for the Good Stuff. :D

Finally, a journalist for a mainstream UK media outlet is methodically tracking weapons shipment serial numbers and English-language paperwork recovered from al-Qaeda groups in Syria, and he's literally showing up at arms factories and questioning arms dealers, including officials at the Saudi Embassy in London, asking: why are your weapons in the hands of terrorists?

Veteran Middle East war correspondent Robert Fisk recently published a bombshell report entitled, I traced missile casings in Syria back to their original sellers, so it’s time for the west to reveal who they sell arms to. In it Fisk recalls a bit of detective sleuthing he's lately been engaged in after stumbling upon a batch of missile casings and shipment paperwork last year hidden in what he describes as "the basement of a bombed-out Islamist base in eastern Aleppo" with the words "Hughes Aircraft Co/Guided Missile Surface Attack" emblazoned on the side of the spent tubes.

Of course, the Syrian government recaptured the area from Islamist insurgents including al-Nusra terrorists and their allies in December 2016, and has made rapid gains throughout the country's east and south since; and Fisk has been trekking around the country to see what he can find.

Another Interesting Article

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... al-sellers
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Robert Fisk: "I Traced Al-Qaeda Missile Casings In Syria Back To Their Original Sellers"

Post by kbot » 07-30-2018 11:21 AM

Interesting article(s) Doka. When BILLIONS in earnings are at play, sadly, morals and the rule book are the earliest casualties.

As one commenter noted, Mr. Fisk will need to watch his back.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Robert Fisk: "I Traced Al-Qaeda Missile Casings In Syria Back To Their Original Sellers"

Post by Doka » 07-30-2018 12:22 PM

morals and the rule book are the earliest casualties.
Do you really expect" Evil "to have morals and a code of ethics? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-31-2018 11:24 AM

Doka wrote: 07-30-2018 12:22 PM
morals and the rule book are the earliest casualties.
Do you really expect" Evil "to have morals and a code of ethics? :confused:
Not at all........... just making an observation
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Global”