ORR>>Feb 26 thru Mar 2-07<< George Noory

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 03-01-2007 11:52 AM

Looks like Red Elk will be closing his site in July:

http://redelk.net/website/Welcome%20to%20RedElk.org.htm

Brothers / Sisters: I will be leaving the Publics' Eye soon. This website will be taken off the net, no later than July, 2007. I have done as ordered by our Creator and will be closing at "His" orders. Many things have been shared. Many have at least heard the main Message; GET RIGHT IN / WITH THE CREATOR. It is in THIS "All things are possible". This includes Phy. Healings, as well as All that Big Brother (Christ) has done.

Over the years many have written. ALL have been answered.....though not ALL have received their answers. Once my mailings (snail mail) are in the mail...it is in the Postal Services hands. On occasion some have not received. This is no fault of mine. I REPLIED. It took me 5 yrs. to answer letters from my 1st Coast to Coast interview. Towards the end people have moved. "No Fowarding Address". Letters returned. But I tried. If you are one setch, I DID ANSWER. Others, especially in the "4 Corners" States AND Canada, never received. I asked the Post Master why...and why I didn't get these back. His reply; "STOLEN!". He was quite angry as the P.O. Officials have been "Ordered to say NOTHING of this problem". Perhaps You were one in this category. I REPLIED. KNOW this.

I would like to express my THANKS to many Radio / Internet Radio Hosts ... and other "Key" people. GLEN KIMBLE (who recommended me to Mr. Art Bell, of the Coast to Coast AM Program). Mr. BELL / Mr. NORRY / Mr. PENNIT, and their STAFFS. MANY Hosts on various Internet Programs And Magazines. Too Many to list. And to ALL who have Supported me through Prayers and various other means ; I THANK YOU! AND THE CREATOR ABOVE ALL....who made this all possible.

I'm not sure what my future holds....Traveling has been fortold. A book is possible...perhaps three. THAT is all up to "HIM".
I have made a few friends, and many "enemies". As told, I am Above All, an INNER HEYOKA'....and our orders come direct from our Creator. This means "stepping on toes". THAT is not "liked" one bit. Still, it is "HE" we 12 face, not Man. I am not "the enemy" friends....PRIDE and SELF are. None-The-Less, I wish All...friends and "enemies" alike, WELL.
We are all on a tiny "ship"....and without the willingness to change its course , by the Majority of "passengers", we ARE headed for ALL I SPOKE OF. The "rocks" lay ahead.

I WISH YOU WELL! HO Red Elk
Last edited by IvyQ on 03-01-2007 11:55 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-01-2007 08:35 PM

Thu 03.01.07
Christopher Moon -Communicating with the Dead
http://www.hauntedtimes.com/
Lawrence M. Krauss
http://www.phys.cwru.edu/~krauss

Fri 03.02.07
Open Lines

First Hour: Richard C. Hoagland
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
Last edited by Shirleypal on 03-03-2007 12:22 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Beansidhe
Pirate

Post by Beansidhe » 03-03-2007 01:10 AM

Good evening, Pirates!
I'm off this evening so I'm happy to come aboard. At least it's warm and dry below deck...very wet where I am. :p
Seize the moment! Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart! -- Erma Bombeck

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-03-2007 01:30 AM

Re RCH comments re the sun warming and causing global warming. YES, it is the sun that is causing this warming - even I noticed that 4 years ago when I first began talking about this on another forum and began predicting those unusual solar flares over the last few years. The horror in this however is how THAT can trigger another ICE age which can practically begin over night - just LIKE in Art's movie! I wish more science folks would take a look at polar melting and Noctilucent cloud formation and how increased pollution and ash and cosmic dust CAN cause it to start snowing like there's no tomorrow.

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”