ORR~25 July 07~Wild Card Line~Experiment Duh!!!

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

miQmott
Pirate

Post by miQmott » 07-26-2007 07:20 PM

last night was IT for me........there are better paranormal shows on the web now. art is gone. the show is gone. last night was pathetic..........almost like proffesional wrestling. all the dumb staging, and "cliff hangers" to await GN's big decision. all it does is fuel the skeptic's ammo when you do dumb dramatic magic show type stunts.....then, they dont even have the grace to "go through with it". and the dumb plea from the character in the room, begging him to stop.....please. i have more respect for Geraldo, and his bumbling Capone's vault special.......or Evil Kenivel trying to jump snake river canyon. at least neither one of the backed out, for the "good of mankind".

dumb dumb dumb.......im done done done.

insulted, and canceling my subscription, for good.
miQ

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-26-2007 07:45 PM

miQmott "AMEN"

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 07-26-2007 07:48 PM

Janus232 wrote: I suggest that GN takes the Amazon brew in Peru.... or fungi in mexico... as his next giant leap... for at that point the Neoteny would pass and he could entertain the dome.....

Too, too true, Janus.

And - we all need to get there. Soon.

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”