Wednesday Night With George Noory - Energy & The Global

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:15 AM

Already this interview feels much better than the last.

George is clearly more interested and engaged, and seems to be far more familiar with the material being presented (as compared to the ethanol discussion where he seemed to just be tagging along for the ride while the guest ran the show).
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:20 AM

HB3 wrote: Some day I may actually turn the show on...
I've found I get better all around results from George with the power off.
  • Frustration level is tolerable
  • It raises the show's content IQ
  • And saves energy to boot.
:tonguesmi ;)
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:20 AM

HaHa :)

Hiya Dale!
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:23 AM

Kaztronic wrote: OK, I'm calling in.

I'm gonna ask this guy myself if I can get on the air.
Cool! Hope you got on!

Don't say where you are from tho..or who you are.. or that you know me. ;)

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:24 AM

They are discussing 9/11, and the feat of airmanship it took to fly those planes in to those buildings.

Personally, I do not subscribe to the conspiracy theories pertaining to the events of that day - but am willing to admit that the flying skills demonstrated that day are problematic when you consider the education they had received on small planes.

John Lear once did an excellent job during an interview with Art discussing the technical aspects of what it would have taken to get those planes lined up properly to hit the Twin Towers. How far out they would have had to be at that speed to get the planes heading in the proper direction, the familiarity the pilots had to have with landmarks as seen from the air, the ability to control those planes at that speed and altitude.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:26 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Cool! Hope you got on!

Don't say where you are from tho..or who you are.. or that you know me. ;)

Never got through unfortunately, but absolutely planned to mention that I was calling in from the Fantastic Forum :D

Still, it worked out, another called with my name asked some skeptical questions, haha.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:26 AM

megman wrote: That crap fries about 100,000 brain cells per shot. Learned that from Aristocrat in Honduras and Don Q in Guatemala.:eek:

A buddy in Roatan ran his kerosene outboard on Aristocrat 151 for 2 weeks because at 58 Limperas(US) per bottle it was cheaper than gas.:D

Everclear must get twice that many then. Both have the same "flavor."

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:30 AM

Kaztronic wrote: Never got through unfortunately, but absolutely planned to mention that I was calling in from the Fantastic Forum :D

Still, it worked out, another called with my name asked some skeptical questions, haha.
Yeah, as long as you say that on the air and not to the screener you may have a chance.

George Noory was filled in by Knapp last Friday so we won't know if we're still in the forum snub list till next friday..

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:33 AM

Oh, bottom of the hour!

Time for some music to fill in the commercial break dealing with survival goods, gold, and the secrets of the Vatican.

From the timeless classic "Times Square", Aggie Doone and the Blondelles performing "Damn Dog" :)

Last edited by Kaztronic on 06-30-2011 02:37 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:39 AM

Kaztronic wrote: So, this guy is selling home distillery units?

I'm wondering how safe it could be to distill ethanol in the home? What other chemicals would you need to use to produce the alcohol he is promoting?
We've been doing that around here for years..but not for the car.

Seems every C2C guest has something to hock..The show is moving from infotainment to an infomercial.

(also a sad state and sign of the times that neither of those tripped my spell-check..):rolleyes:

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:41 AM

The book being discussed now is called "Full Spectrum Dominance"

Product Description:

For the faction that controls the Pentagon, the military industry and the oil industry, the Cold War never ended. It went on 'below the radar' creating a global network of bases and conflicts to advance their long-term goal of Full Spectrum Dominance, the total control of the planet: land, sea, air, space, outer space and cyberspace. Their methods included control of propaganda, use of NGOs for regime change, Color Revolutions to advance NATO east, and a vast array of psychological and economic warfare techniques, a Revolution in Military Affairs as they termed it. The events of September 11, 2001 would allow an American President to declare a war on an enemy who was everywhere and nowhere, who justified a Patriot Act that destroyed that very freedom in the name of the new worldwide War on Terror. This book gives a disturbing look at that strategy of Full Spectrum Dominance.

Amazon.com

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:45 AM

93% of the worlds opium comes out of Afghanistan, a massive increase in market share (for lack of a better term) since our invasion......... wow.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:49 AM

You're right, this guest could be worth a listen. Have my radio on but sounds like crap tonight..muddy. I like to catch it on the recording anyway so I can zip thru the endless, boring ads.

I'm not a real believer in "peak oil" btw..and have as much scientific faith in abiotic oil theory as I do standard fossil origin theory..a wingnut stance.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:51 AM

What jumped out at me was that George just said he wasn't a believer in peak oil either - despite spending the first two hours of the program discussing how we were running out of oil while talking with David Blume about the use of alternative fuels such as ethanol.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:52 AM

Kaztronic wrote: 93% of the worlds opium comes out of Afghanistan, a massive increase in market share (for lack of a better term) since our invasion......... wow.
Listen to No Agenda..Adam is sure that is why we are there..to help with the harvest.

Makes sense to me since there is no oil. Opiates and minerals..not to free the poor citizens.

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”