Wednesday Night With George Noory - Energy & The Global

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:54 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: You're right, this guest could be worth a listen.

The guest is actually turning out to be quite good. If you end up listening later on, don't bother much with the first two hours - this guy on the other hand, worth a listen as he clearly seems to have done some research in to what he is discussing.

Whether he is presenting accurate information or not I can't say, but he is presenting it quite well and keeping things interesting.
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:55 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Listen to No Agenda..Adam is sure that is why we are there..to help with the harvest.

Makes sense to me since there is no oil. Opiates and minerals..not to free the poor citizens.

I do need to take a listen to that program. Have some free time on Friday, will give a listen then :)
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 02:55 AM

Kaztronic wrote: What jumped out at me was that George just said he wasn't a believer in peak oil either - despite spending the first two hours of the program discussing how we were running out of oil while talking with David Blume about the use of alternative fuels such as ethanol.
Depends on the guest what George "believes." The only things I'm sure he believes in are angels and prostate formula. ;)

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 02:57 AM

HaHa

Thankfully we haven't heard George divert the interviews in to the discussion of angels the past couple nights...... of course, he does have an hour to go...... :crazyjump

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 03:02 AM

Ever since my 4th grade teach tried to tell me how oil was made in the depths of the earth from dead organisms under great pressure over time.. Just didn't click in my head.

I can't find where either theory has been proven in a lab environment.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 03:04 AM

I tend to believe that there is a finite supply that either the people in charge cannot yet determine, or will not inform us of.

Either way, common folk like us most likely aren't going to get the truth regardless.
Last edited by Kaztronic on 06-30-2011 03:06 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 03:08 AM

Kaztronic wrote: I do need to take a listen to that program. Have some free time on Friday, will give a listen then :)
If you use windows, listen on Windows Media Player and set the speed to about 1.2-1.5x. It makes it easier to listen too for me. I think iTunes has the speed shifting feature but doesn't do as good at keeping the tone the same for me. But it's been awhile since I used it.. VLC will do this too, I think..and some portable mp3 players.

But you wll like the show..no ads, for one thing. That beats this one right there. All content.Both hosts are experienced on-air talents so they know when they go off the rails and reel it back in, etc. That's a big problem with many "free" netcasts: great topic but boring delivery, heh.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 03:09 AM

I use VLC, and I am pretty sure it can handle adjusting the speed of the program in a manner I can figure out, hehe - so will give it a shot.
Last edited by Kaztronic on 06-30-2011 03:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 03:15 AM

As was the case last night, I find myself crashing at around 4. Is it a coincidence that the bars around here close up at 4?

Anyway, think I'm going to listen in to the rest of the program from bed.

Have a good night Dale, and many thanks to everyone who popped in the past couple of nights - it was much appreciated.

I'll be back in the ORR next Tuesday & Wednesday - hope to see you all again :)

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 03:17 AM

Kaztronic wrote: I tend to believe that there is a finite supply that either the people in charge cannot yet determine, or will not inform us of.

Either way, common folk like us most likely aren't going to get the truth regardless.
Truth doesn't sell as well as the manipulation of it does.

Abiotic oil would be finite, but not as finite as fossil oil.

Greed makes the world go...round. :rolleyes:

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-30-2011 03:18 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Truth doesn't sell as well as the manipulation of it does.

Now that, that is truth - indisputable truth.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 03:20 AM

See ya Kaz!

Great thread! :cool:

Sorry I missed megman but should have known, getting here after hour 2.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-30-2011 05:46 AM

[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”