Coast to Coast 7/18 - 7/19 Real Monsters

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 07-19-2011 02:05 AM

Pegasuss wrote: Good! NYC is still the premier place to be. I've been to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Jerusalem, Baghdad, Amman, Damascus, Rome, Madrid, Pisa, Florence, Naples, Pompeii, and some other places within the past twelve months ( yes I have pictures if you're interested!)but it's always the best to fly over my home, New York!!
Oh WOW! You bet I'd love to see the pics! AND hear all about it! Esp. Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Pompeii! All in 12 months! You've been very busy!:cool: :crazyjump

Pegasuss
Pirate

Post by Pegasuss » 07-19-2011 02:11 AM

Patty wrote: Oh WOW! You bet I'd love to see the pics! AND hear all about it! Esp. Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Pompeii! All in 12 months! You've been very busy!:cool: :crazyjump

A little bit (busy). I'll get the scanner warmed up and start running some pic's but, you have to promise to come back!:):) :)
The Truth Is Out There

Pegasuss
Pirate

Post by Pegasuss » 07-19-2011 02:25 AM

Well, the cough button is a nice touch of inside the radio broadcast studio genre.
The Truth Is Out There

Pegasuss
Pirate

Post by Pegasuss » 07-19-2011 02:32 AM

The Jersey Devil or "Leeds" Devil is a favorite of mine because Mrs. Pegasus and I like to camp in the Jersey Pine Barrens. In fact, we have visited the ruins of the Mary Leeds house (mother to the Jersey Devil).

Have we seen the Jersey Devil ? No. Have we seen unexplainable large shadows while camped in the Devils locale? Yes. Heard and seen things out of the ordinary? Yes. Do we believe in the Jersey Devil? YES.
The Truth Is Out There

Pegasuss
Pirate

Post by Pegasuss » 07-19-2011 02:42 AM

Alright, goodnight.
Good show from Ken's perspective.

Hey George, your reference to clowns in the sewer brings to mind Stephen Kings observation from his classic "IT" which noted that "we all float down here".
The Truth Is Out There

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 07-19-2011 02:57 AM

Pegasuss wrote: A little bit (busy). I'll get the scanner warmed up and start running some pic's but, you have to promise to come back!:):) :)
Ah yes! I've been back pretty regularly lately. Oh, not all the time this last 3 weeks, we are on vacation at the coast and my internet is sparse sometimes. But I am here to stay. ;) "Old habits die hard", or most likely in my case, it's the "can't teach an old dog new tricks" one that best applies. .:D :D :D :crazyjump

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 07-19-2011 03:04 AM

Well, I gotta get out of here now....thunder and lightening is playing havoc with my internet, cool storm tho at the coast.:D Lovin it! Goodnight peg, and everyone else still here or lurking about. ;) Sleep good and talk to you all tomorrow. :)

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 07-19-2011 06:19 AM

Pegasuss wrote: Well, Dan O Sea the chupacabra video looks a bit like a mangy canine but the Bigfoot on Mt. Monadnock looks pretty good to me. Just sayin!
That's what I thought too.

The bigfoot with all the witnesses looked convincing, but it could easily be a practical joker in a costume messing with inexperienced tourists high on endorphins and altitude..

I think I saw that on Scooby Doo once.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 07-19-2011 06:29 AM

Patty wrote: Hi Peg, Dale, and sinner! Are we having fun yet??!!:crazyjump I'm still at the coast playing! Might not be in here for too long, but wanted to come by and say "Hi!" Been here for almost a month, and probably for at least another week.:) Very busy summer this year. Also, Big Brother feeds are on, so probably won't get to listen to the show tonight.;) I'll just have to read what you all post.:D :D

I was asleep an hour and a half after that first post - sorry i missed you patty. Sounds like you are having a great time..we're here in the midwest sweltering, wishing we were on the beach..better, in the water. :)

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 07-19-2011 09:06 AM

Pegasuss wrote: Good! NYC is still the premier place to be. I've been to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Jerusalem, Baghdad, Amman, Damascus, Rome, Madrid, Pisa, Florence, Naples, Pompeii, and some other places within the past twelve months ( yes I have pictures if you're interested!)but it's always the best to fly over my home, New York!!

We'd love to see some of your pics, Peg. The old gallery is still up and new galleries and photos are welcome.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/gallery3

I'll see if Fan can get you permissions for your own personal album...

Got it! Check your PMs. :cool:
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Pegasuss
Pirate

Post by Pegasuss » 07-19-2011 12:24 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: We'd love to see some of your pics, Peg. The old gallery is still up and new galleries and photos are welcome.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/gallery3

I'll see if Fan can get you permissions for your own personal album...

Got it! Check your PMs. :cool:

Thanks Dale, going to PM right now!
The Truth Is Out There

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 07-19-2011 02:41 PM

Hi Pegasuss, looking forward to seeing your pictures too:)

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 07-19-2011 02:45 PM

and hi to you too Patty and the cute putty cat.....

and Dale and wife also:) Happy Tuesday, why not?,

sun is shining

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-19-2011 07:39 PM

Sinner wrote: Isnt that the truth Dale, There never is a decent photo or video of anything paranormal, pretty frustrating.

Just food for fodder here, but let me ask you all a question.

I posed this question to George Noory and George Knapp, and of course was never dignified with a reply.

People will dispute video shot by an amateur with a handheld camera because it's often out of focus, and shaky.

On the other end of the spectrum, if someone shoots a video of a UFO using the best, (lets assume a JVC 1080i HD video) camera, that is mounted on a tripod and is absolutely still, the people cry, "CGI!", or "Photoshopped".

Ok. you have two different takes, both of which people yell fake because of the way it's shot. So, what, or how would you need to shoot video in order to be convinced that the picture you have is real?

Seems to me there is no possible way to win, other than for the disbeliever to have contact. Thoughts?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-19-2011 11:05 PM

hello evveryone. so whats up? I'm soooo bored. i cant see straight. hhhhmmmmm. hhmm. hm.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”