Pleiaidian's

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Celesta
Pirate

Pleiaidian's

Post by Celesta » 07-26-2011 02:27 PM

Hi,

I'm from the Pleiaidians, home planet Celesta for my friends. Old time war hero, from the trojan wars; one heck of a fight here on Planet Earth.

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 07-27-2011 01:07 AM

Welcome, Celesta. Perhaps you can update our ancient history, and mesh things together better for us.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Celesta
Pirate

Post by Celesta » 07-27-2011 03:04 AM

Well I somewhat miss the beautiful planet, but I've come to assist this World amongst many others that will soon come. I'll go into the history a little here.

So I'm very old. While I was not part of the original creators, I came soon afterwards, at the beginning of time. Many lives we live, through the process of reincarnation, our bodies are merely a passage to the next life. Many of you who are religious have this same faith, for this is the truth; if you wish to live another life. Many choose to never live in the flesh again.

Well, life was simple for many years; we evolved not much differently from how you have evolved. Life somehow was created in this galaxy, although infinite, by the creator. I'm not precisely sure how the creator was formed, but you folks call him God I suppose.

Well, life was peaceful on our planet, mostly; until they came. The dark ones. We battled for centuries with the dark entities amongst our ranks. Until we found a way to rid them from our planet, it was hell. We always fight these dark entities, no matter where we go. Even when we travel billions of light years away; you can run, but you can never escape for long.

We found it to be more effective to strategically attack the dark entities, to form alliances between races. After the beginning, we spread to many planets and established colonies. This is over the course of hundreds of thousands of years. Like planet Earth, over time, different races form.

So to be simple, we just call ourselves Pleiadians. Different groups of us, are just different races essentially, as we all came from the same source. Just as all humans are humans; no matter the color or ethic group. Which is sorta funny to call Humans and Pleiadians different, as we are essentially the same; as you are our DNA.

Even that is somewhat complex. If you are well aware of DNA, you know that 60% of all DNA on Earth, plants, animals, humans; share the same code base. Different sequence patterns in genetic coding make different organisms. So when humans were created, we took the monkey's that were here, that we made, and added bits and pieces of DNA to make humans. Not only were one group of Pleadians responsbie; many different races participated throughly the galaxy.

You have to understand that it isn't just Humans, Pleiadians; after all. Their are also neutral aliens on Venus and hostile aliens on the Moon and Mars. Just as their are hostile aliens now on Planet Earth.

Well I hope that helps a bit. Their so many races, most are groovy or neutral, but some of us like to fight a lot. Humans, as you are mostly Pleiadians; only your civilization is in it's infancy. I hope you don't find that insulting, it's just I've been alive for centuries and through the passage of time, our civilization a little more sophisticated then yours; which we soon will bring more help to aid this process of aiding you to do many great things.

So we will be having some little changes here on Earth, more in the form of diplomacy globally, that stops war between nations really. The fight will still continue, but it will be like Star Trek sorta; we invade planets sometimes and they invade us. Much peace often, but we do have our fun. Personally I've lead many wars, the peace after a great war is often the best time period.

Well, so the war is going to really stop on the nation level, and it will be more an intelligence competition for the thinkers in the bunch. The rest of the people who are more simple minded, will most likely evolve over time to be more intellectual, but perhaps simple minded people will forever continue in the human race, I can't see robots taking the places to all simple jobs; hence simple minded people will always exist.

I'm somewhat simple minded; well once peace is established, everything is put into place, well then my mind is very simple. I have this laundry list of objectives to complete here, why I lead the planet; which is more like overseeing that peace and order is functional more then being some dictator. Still most governments will be in place, just the one in the United States has to be removed, as social structures and etc do not allow for a paradigm shift into the ways we lead; unfortunately.

Telepathy is the way our minds function, so it's really easy to complete objectives. It's hard to describe why the US Government needs to be replaced; hostile aliens amongst them and they can't tell the difference between humans and reptiles. It's pretty sad. I wish that I would just be accepted amongst the people; instead of having to kill to complete this objective, but they shoot at our spacecraft since the bad aliens are in control today.

Deception is a bad thing, and most people in America think that everything is fine and danny. Well, it's really not. The reason is reptiles and grey aliens are making really bad things happen; and they need to die. Then I can bring more aid from, guess where, outer space and their we go; get rid of the scum and then we have one hell of a party. In the end, through this unfortunate transitionary period, stuff is way better. I'm sure lots of you will enjoy the opportunity to travel to other planets, establish new colonies, search the galaxy and even meet our ancestors and other races eventually.

Many will enjoy the advanced technology we will bring, that dramatically boosts, you guessed it, technology a couple thousand years ahead in some areas. Given that the atmosphere is pretty nasty here, global warming and weather change is pretty ugly, I'm sure that technology alone to clean it up, will be worth it all together.

A new financial system of credits, money is established that allows the base essentials of all citizens to have basic needs provided and based on jobs and inherent potential, more credits are provided. Essentially the same system you have today, yet it is more stable and doesn't have economic crash periods; that comes from lack of resources and wars today. Still basic psychological elements, motivation are represented in a society without money at all, but I see no need to abolish the financial system; only to modify it to fit within the context of your civilization and ours.

ShamanistiK
Pirate

Post by ShamanistiK » 08-11-2011 03:43 AM

Celesta wrote: Hi,

I'm from the Pleiaidians, home planet Celesta for my friends. Old time war hero, from the trojan wars; one heck of a fight here on Planet Earth.

Fascinating. I look forward to reading more of your stories and observations Celesta! Thanks for throwing a bit more perspective into my cosmic awareness...When the war is over, are you going to stay or take off?

:ewok:
Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”