Sept 29 - John B Wells and the UNs Agenda 21

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Sept 29 - John B Wells and the UNs Agenda 21

Post by kbot » 09-30-2012 08:57 AM

Don't know how many of you had the opportunity to listen-in last night. If not, I would highly recommend that you visit the C2C website and listen to the replay. From there, you can also access two links that explain Agenda 21 from both the John Birch Society's perspective and well as the Democrat's perspective. The scary thing is, they agree that this is a BAD THING for Americans and the United States.

If anyone thinks that expansion of the UN into the US isn't ocuring, I can tel you that it is. A colleague that I work with told me about a town hall meeting he had attended where the topic of open space preservation came up and how it was announced that this was due to the UNs Agenda 21. Also on topic were water restrictions in the town - also part of Agenda 21.

As the show detailed, this will be a broad itinerary with a laundry list of initiatives, with far-reaching consequences that will affect not only where we "can" live (legally), but also possible removal of people from their homes to cities, restrictions on travel and use of automobiles, artificially raised gasoline prices, harvest quotas, increased use of eminent domain, restricted access to open space, and restrictions on access to healthcare.

Oh yes. Restrictions on healthcare. As detailed in the video, China's 1 family/ 2 child plan is being proposed as a model of healthcare delivery by the UN/ Agenda 21. The way their plan works, unless you get the government's approval to even have a child, and agree to work with the government every step pf the way,the government isn't obligated to provide healthcare benefits for any prenatal care, labor & delivery care, or any care after the child is born.

I guess that this is what was meant by Rep Pelosi's scolding that We can't know what was in Obama Care until it was passed".......

Now, we are beginning to know. As detailed in the show, this all started back in the 1980s under G.H.W. Bush, and expanded on by Clinton and Obama. G.H.W. Bush and Clinton signed agreements, and Obama signed executive orders (nice touch) and signed off on legislation.

My suggestion is to get educated. Fats. And contact your representatives on the local, state and federal levels. Some interesting links through the UNs website will show you the various cities and towns across the country that are already enacting Agenda 21's programs locally. The UN, ironically, would be the best place to start since they show a laundry list of items that they are planning to enact.

Nice to know that we've been sold down the river like this......

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-30-2012 09:51 AM

Kbot,

I did listen and it just validated what I've known by observing, reading events - our involvement via the UN and Nato. I found it interesting this started with 43 - Obamacare is just part of the mindset and overall philosophy.

When I heard the term "death panel" I wasn't surprised and I remember Sarah Palin being referred to as nuts and stupid, but as it turns out her vernacular was not far off at all when you really get in to the meat of that bill.

In my opinion we are way past the slippery slope - we are sliding down with relative speed now.
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-30-2012 10:22 AM

Makes me wonder why the especially rabid Obama supporters aren't trumpeting Agenda 21 as a highlight of his presidential administration? After all, i has the hallmarks - the environment is being protected. Their are gasoline standards and price controls built-ion. Open space is being preserved. So much to be happy about, right?

Yup, if I were an Obama supporter, I'd run as far away as I could from this one too......

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-30-2012 11:23 AM

kbot wrote: Makes me wonder why the especially rabid Obama supporters aren't trumpeting Agenda 21 as a highlight of his presidential administration? After all, i has the hallmarks - the environment is being protected. Their are gasoline standards and price controls built-ion. Open space is being preserved. So much to be happy about, right?

Yup, if I were an Obama supporter, I'd run as far away as I could from this one too......

I would bet the vast majority have no clue - seriously.

Those that are aware would be just fine I would imagine.

Discussing that would be like bringing up UFO's. I think one would be described as wearing tin foil hats - I mean again, look at the derision relative to anyone initially discussing those death panels while Obamacare was in it's infancy.
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-01-2012 05:30 PM

Diogenes wrote: I would bet the vast majority have no clue - seriously.

Those that are aware would be just fine I would imagine.

Discussing that would be like bringing up UFO's. I think one would be described as wearing tin foil hats - I mean again, look at the derision relative to anyone initially discussing those death panels while Obamacare was in it's infancy.

I am fairly sure that most people don't have a clue about thi\us. I know that I didn't until only very recently.....

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-02-2012 11:16 AM

Just as an FYI - anyone can go to the UNs website and either view, print or download any of the Agenda 21 documents and how they plan to implement this globally, as well as here in the US.

I printed out the first document from the original 1992 summit and plan to start going through the pages to see what the agenda is.

I would urge people here to start looking into this and see if/ how it will affect their local communities. Once this is moving forward it will be difficult to stop......

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”