Loose Change 2.0 Movie

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Saharaka
Pirate

Loose Change 2.0 Movie

Post by Saharaka » 04-15-2006 01:06 PM

Hey pirates,

For those of you who are interested in the conspiracies surrounding events on 9-11. Please download this film from Google or use the link http://www.looosechange911.com. It is free of charge. I was sitting on the fence about this issue until I saw a free sneak preview here in Phoenix on Thursday evening. It was well attended (almost 500 people there) from every age group or economic status. A very diverse cross section of people. I wouldnt go so far to say that it made a complete "believer" out of me but there came a moment when I knew beyond any doubt that the American people have been duped and lied to. This film was done by three students who set out to do a film on 9-11 as a school project. Loose Change 2.0 is actually a documentary on the research they did. They encourage copying the DVD and passing it around to anyone who is interested and they will send copies if you request one for about $2 to cover their costs.

Saharaka
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 04-16-2006 07:23 PM

One hell of a film A must see for all pirates.

Bad link use this cut and paste

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ose+change
Last edited by Alien_UK on 04-16-2006 07:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 04-16-2006 07:40 PM

Thanks for providing a good link UK. I copied it from a brochure that had a typo!!

Saharaka
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-16-2006 07:59 PM

[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

blackeyes
Pirate

Post by blackeyes » 05-21-2006 09:45 PM

This man has done his homework yet I bet he's labelled a conspiracy theorist. He lays the facts out for all to see yet he's probably considered a wing nut. John Lear has mentioned that modern aircraft can be taken over at any time and flown from the ground. No modifications necessary. Unload, refuel and take off in one hour. Sounds about right. I believe whom ever crafted this terrible act assumed the American public would never believe their own government would perpetrate such an act on its own people. No one wants to be thought of as crazy or a trouble maker.

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”