Fantastic Forum 2011 - ???

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 09:01 PM

SETIsLady wrote: Liar !

Prove it or stop it. Should be easy. However, I am done here. No need to be attacked by those who are filled with anger or hatred. It only consumes the soul.

My soul is filled with peace.

rumike
Pirate

Post by rumike » 05-05-2011 09:03 PM

Good call, Linda. This all seemed fishy to me as well.
Anchors Aweigh!

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-05-2011 09:07 PM

CoastZone wrote: Prove it or stop it. Should be easy. However, I am done here. No need to be attacked by those who are filled with anger or hatred. It only consumes the soul.
Too bad you don't live by your own rules.

And I don't owe you anything. Changed person my ass ! Too bad you could change fast enough to apologize to her before her death.

You were NEVER apart of this Community.

I am done with you, said what I had to say. You don't mean anything you say you are a manipulator and a liar.
Last edited by SETIsLady on 05-05-2011 09:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 09:21 PM

Linda,

I don't want to fight. I can tell you sincerely believe in what you are saying. What I am saying is that I do not remember ever doing what you claim. Ever. If I have offended you I deeply apologize. I also apologized to her (Linnea) many times over.

I would not wish to purchase a place where I am hated. I wish you would come to understand that what happened in 2004, it hurt a lot of feelings and drove a wedge between a lot of people.

I admit, I have done that even on the forum I created. By not clearly stating what I was doing and then when I messed up, I lied about it. I have grown since being a 22 year old kid. I grew a lot since then. I admit I made mistakes and stepped on toes and lied to try and make myself look better. I learned as I grew older and became wiser.

I told Scott (Captain K.) just today, that I would like to purchase the FF as I want to make amends for the mistakes I made. I wanted to make it up to all of you by saving and improving on the forum we all love, whether or not we had been banned.

A lot of us still hold some sort of affection for this place. I though that perhaps you guys would offer me that opportunity. I was wrong.

Hate can consume you. I hate my fill of it to the point where it almost destroyed me. I changed my life. I married and tried to make amends to everyone.

I have apologized until I turn blue in the face. Not everyone will believe me.

Judge me not by the past but instead by what I do now.

Linda, I am sorry that you feel the way you do. The forum is in your hands and I hope you help out R.C. Speaking with him over the phone I felt his pain.

Now, that is my final say. Goodbye.

May God Bless You.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-05-2011 09:26 PM

I don't need any advice from you, what you said about Lin is UNFORGIVABLE period. Look to God for forgiveness you will not get any from me.

I judge you by what you did you bet, she read every word that you posted elsewhere, EVERY word.

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 09:31 PM

SETIsLady wrote: I don't need any advice from you, what you said about Lin is UNFORGIVABLE period.

I judge you by what you did you bet, she read every word that you posted elsewhere, EVERY word.

I thought I was done here. I will be in one second. I hope..haha

I never did say anything terribly bad about her. Never. I believe you are confusing me with the person who created the fanspastic forum. That was BeerBoy and Sinner. They created websites and attacked this place and Linnea. I did not partake in those attacks and yet still get blamed.

That is okay. I got used to being blamed for a lot of things I did not do. That is the payback I get for the things I did do.

One day, I hope you will see you were wrong about me. Now, please let us stop fighting and I will leave to not return.

We each said our peace. I understand you feel you are right. But please understand, I do not recall any of that. So I must assume you have me mixed up with another, as did she.

Anyone can pretend to be me and make more problems for me. Doesn't mean they are me.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-05-2011 09:39 PM

I am not wrong about you, not in the least. Crawl back under your rock. I know exactly who was involved.

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 09:46 PM

SETIsLady wrote: I am not wrong about you, not in the least. Crawl back under your rock. I know exactly who was involved.

Your mind is made up. I can't change that, only you can. I have learned over time you can't change a person's opinion about you. No matter how hard you try. They must change that opinion themselves.

I know what I have done, and what I have not done.

With that said, I will leave you with the best words I have.

May God Bless You.

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Don’t you dare….

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 05-05-2011 10:35 PM

WTF?
Do NOT put RC thru this bullsh!t. Don’t.
If my regions check card had've worked correctly with money gram, then I would have purchased the forum today….
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

rumike
Pirate

Post by rumike » 05-05-2011 11:13 PM

The Ship is sailing into turbulent waters, mateys.
Anchors Aweigh!

Foxyred
Pirate

Post by Foxyred » 05-05-2011 11:39 PM

SETIsLady wrote: I am not wrong about you, not in the least. Crawl back under your rock. I know exactly who was involved.

I remember that year as clear as a bell. Every single word SETIsLADY said to you Bobby is the truth. You are a vicious, horrible person and I, too, read every single word here and on other boards you posed on and posted.

How dare you dishonour Linnea's memories by showing your face here!?!?!
"Truth is not a fixed set of rules, but a spirit of discovery and a never ending willingness to learn."- Jeff Jawer

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-06-2011 01:28 AM

CoastZone wrote: I also apologized to her (Linnea) many times over.
This is a flat out ****ing lie ! You NEVER apologized to her. Not ONCE. You are a liar, part of life is dealing with your decisions I will call you a liar to your face because thats what you. Don't you EVER mention Lin again and lie about any conversations with her.

Out of respect for Lin I would never post the vile, repulsive things you and your friends said about her. But don't you dare lie about her. Not now you will lose Bobby Bain in TN. You will lose.

So save your lies for people that don't know you it ain't flying here.

SvladCjelli

Post by SvladCjelli » 05-06-2011 08:33 AM

I just want to add that I have offered to host the forum myself. I have more than adequate experience and server resources. I do NOT want this forum going away, it has too much valuable information. RC, if you want my help I did email you, but you can contact me at [email protected] anytime.

If this site gets taken down without my being able to help I will be very disappointed.
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you...

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 05-06-2011 08:42 AM

SvladCjelli wrote: I just want to add that I have offered to host the forum myself. I have more than adequate experience and server resources. I do NOT want this forum going away, it has too much valuable information. RC, if you want my help I did email you, but you can contact me at [email protected] anytime.

If this site gets taken down without my being able to help I will be very disappointed.

For what it's worth, I can verify SvladCjelli's technical ability to preserve the FF (and her extensive/massive database of archives), and to continue a presence online in one form or another (hopefully along the lines of Linnea's vision). I post this to reassure those (newer) pirates, like myself, who are a little nervous these days.

The database really is the tricky part - I have a feeling it's huge, it's priceless, and it probably needs to migrate (?).

Thank you for offering, Svlad.
Last edited by SquidInk on 05-06-2011 08:58 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 05-06-2011 08:54 AM

I'm one of the 2.3 people that has no idea what's going on here, but let me issue a fair warning. If anyone hurts SETIsLady, Revisedcode, the memory of Linnea or the Fantastic Forum, you will have the wrath of holy hell on your hands.

Ask, believe, receive. We'll be okay.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”