YouTube Embeds

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 05-11-2014 11:52 AM

Raggedyann wrote: I laughed my head off starr. :D

Fan tried to walk me through YouTube embedding but I just wasn't getting it.

I thought it better to walk away than to do something stupid like launch my laptop.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-11-2014 06:00 PM

starrmtn001 wrote: Fan tried to walk me through YouTube embedding but I just wasn't getting it.

I thought it better to walk away than to do something stupid like launch my laptop.

:D :D :D

I took me ages to figure it out too. I kept forgetting the forward slash and I had to put a big fat note on my desk to remind myself. I've just mastered a screen shot. A techie walked me through that one. When I first started on the computer in the early 90's, I was using DOS, so one would think I would find these things easy. But as technology got easier, I got old. :D
Last edited by Raggedyann on 05-11-2014 06:11 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-12-2014 11:27 AM

If you can't get the hang of embedding videos, just paste the full link to the video instead. If I notice it I will fix it to embved it, but clicking through to youtube is no big deal, and is actually desirable in many cases (like when you want to save it or mark it for later watching).

Nothing wrong with using the simpler methods.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”