Our Mod Team

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 11-14-2011 10:51 PM

HB3 wrote: Banned. This was during the bad old days. I really liked her, too.
You should invite her back,give her another chance :)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 11-15-2011 10:02 AM

Dude111 wrote: You should invite her back,give her another chance :)
I emailed her yesterday to personally invite her.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-15-2011 10:10 AM

Dude111 wrote: You should invite her back,give her another chance :)
Fan has lifted all bans and I know she got his mail as we've had a couple of email exchanges since it was posted. The ball is in her court. She is missed by you, me and many others here. Dude111..

In her defense (not that she needs that, heh) she has some health issues that make the demands of typing posts to us here painfully prohibitive.

Another fine pirate wench ;) I'd like to see posting again is NeelyGirl. She's busy full time with her family and work, last I heard.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-15-2011 11:06 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Fan has lifted all bans and I know she got his mail as we've had a couple of email exchanges since it was posted. The ball is in her court. She is missed by you, me and many others here. Dude111..

In her defense (not that she needs that, heh) she has some health issues that make the demands of typing posts to us here painfully prohibitive.

Another fine pirate wench ;) I'd like to see posting again is NeelyGirl. She's busy full time with her family and work, last I heard.

Is there a reason the list of members/profile is disabled?
A man's character is his fate

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-15-2011 11:44 AM

Diogenes wrote: Is there a reason the list of members/profile is disabled?
Fan would have to answer that, but it is a huge list containing not just active and inactive members, but also all the spam-bot members that got thru. You've seen those - they usually have the weirder-than-usual nicks and often appear as brand new registered members announced on the top of the main page. Looks like a legit nick is there now..could Fan fixed it?

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-15-2011 11:46 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Fan would have to answer that, but it is a huge list containing not just active and inactive members, but also all the spam-bot members that got thru. You've seen those - they usually have the weirder-than-usual nicks and often appear as brand new registered members announced on the top of the main page. Looks like a legit nick is there now..could Fan fixed it?

ah ok

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 11-15-2011 01:58 PM

The member list is an open point for abuse, it serves little purpose really since you can find the members on the forum using searches or just seeing their posts. If someone is searching for someone, they can ask me via PM or email to help them out, I would be happy to.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-15-2011 02:24 PM

Fan wrote: The member list is an open point for abuse, it serves little purpose really since you can find the members on the forum using searches or just seeing their posts. If someone is searching for someone, they can ask me via PM or email to help them out, I would be happy to.

OK not familiar with the abuse part and how that works - I was referring to the profiles but maybe that is accessible by cllicking on someones name -anyway not important at all really.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-15-2011 02:58 PM

Diogenes wrote: OK not familiar with the abuse part and how that works - I was referring to the profiles but maybe that is accessible by cllicking on someones name -anyway not important at all really.
The buttons below a post: Profile, Search, Buddy, etc are good for keeping tabs or looking up members here.
  • Profile sends you to the user's profile
  • Search - lists all posts made by that user
  • Buddy - will list them on you User Control Panel page if they are online or not

Highwayman
Pirate

Dixie's interview

Post by Highwayman » 11-15-2011 03:08 PM

After Snorry's impassioned speech about why Pat Boone should be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He had pointed out that Pat was the greatest rocker of all time.

Dixie: "Oh George. You poor little darlin."

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”