17 October 2009: A Scientist's Close Encounter

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

17 October 2009: A Scientist's Close Encounter

Post by Swerdloc » 10-13-2009 06:51 PM

A Scientist's Close Encounter

One of the world's leading members of the scientific community tells of his close encounters and the involvement of the visitors in his work. Due to the profound confusion that exists in the culture of science about the close encounter phenomenon, he must speak anonymously. He is an American, but works in Europe.

Plus, Linda Moulton Howe is back with a report on a NEW flu virus just now appearing.

Whitley Strieber says, "This is the most extraordinary Dreamland I have ever presented. I know this man well and am familiar with his work and his stature in the scientific community. It is pitiful that our scientific establishment has the close encounter phenomenon so wrong, because a more rational approach would lead to more contact of the type he describes, with a subsequent leap ahead in human knowledge. As matters stand, even given his stature, this man must conceal the reality of his contacts and their effect on his work, or risk career damage.

"All we can do is listen in awe to what happened to him, and hope that others in a similar situation come forward as well, and that the state of denial our culture is in now gives way to the kind of openness we need to gain access to the knowledge that is on offer."

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

In 2007 a bizarre creature was discovered in a rat trap on a farm in Metepec, Mexico. About a year later, its existence came to the attention of Mexican UFO investigator and TV personality Jaime Maussan. Subsequently, it has been featured on the History Channel's Monster Quest program, and has been the subject of a vast amount of internet rumor.

Listen as Whitley Strieber interviews Jaime Maussan about the creature, and find out the truth about the DNA that has been found, the anatomical makeup of the creature, and certain hidden facts about it and about the fate of the farmer who found it that are truly startling. For example, the creature was NOT killed immediately on being found, it is NOT an infant, and, despite its size, it was extremely aggressive.

Read the Unknowncountry.com story about this creature here.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-14-2009 01:20 PM

Wow, looks like another good weekend on Dreamland and so glad that Linda will be back, sure hope it will be all of the time..

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-16-2009 11:15 AM

Amazing interview, I have listened to it twice, think it's one of the best I ever heard on Dreamland, from what "Mike" said I will never understand how he stayed so calm during this encounter until almost the very end. He mentions he had contact weeks before this trip, it sounds like his friend may have also had contact, maybe unknown to her, as it's interesting how she pushed him to take the route they did. I traveled the area at night while driving back and forth from Michigan to California and remember how scary it was driving on the Great Divide in Wyoming late on night, I was so freaked one time and thought I would never reach Laramie, know it was my imagination running wild as I made those trips alone..

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”