7 November 2009: Bruce and Andrea Leininger

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

7 November 2009: Bruce and Andrea Leininger

Post by Swerdloc » 11-06-2009 12:51 PM

Reincarnation Must Be Real

Whitley Strieber talks to Bruce and Andrea Leininger, parents of James Leininger—who has memories of a previous life as a World War II pilot—and authors of Soul Survivor.

Whitley Strieber says, "for me, this interview, and this book, have been life-changing. There is a belief that, for some time, the veils between the worlds has been lifting, and Soul Survivor is proof that this is true. I find it impossible to believe, after reading it, that reincarnation is not real. Given my Christian background, I have been taught that there is no such thing as reincarnation. However, it turns out that reincarnation was accepted among early Christians, and was not rejected as doctrine until 250 years after the crucifixion. I think now that the church fathers who did that were wrong, and the earlier Christians, closer to Jesus himself, were right.

"So please listen to this with an open mind, both those of you who do not accept reincarnation and those who do not really believe in the survival of the soul. The soul is real and it does survive, and after you have listened to the Leiningers and read their extraordinarily important book, you are going realize, also, that this must be true. The reason, as you will see, is that their son knew things about his past life that it took an enormous amount of digging to corroborate. Without James's information, they could not have been found. It couldn't even have been faked. So, where did he get that information. The only answer is inescapable: he must have actually lived the past life that he describes."

The Leiningers’ website is SoulSurvivor-boook.com.

Read Whitley's Journal about this very special edition of Dreamland. Click here.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

Marla Frees is Dreamland's resident psychic medium. She has an extensive and verifiable ability to contact the dead. In this searching conversation with Bruce and Andrea Leininger, she explores the depths of their experience from her unique point of view.

Why did James Leininger choose Andrea and Bruce to be his parents? The answer is extraordinary, and Marla's insights into the way the dead actually go about returning to life are unforgettable.

Listen as the Leiningers and Marla Frees ask what is clearly the most crucial of all questions: why are we here and where are we going? Now that we know that we have souls and that they survive the death of the body, these questions become the central reality of our lives.

Marla's website is MarlaFrees.com.
Anchors Aweigh

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 11-06-2009 08:17 PM

This interview is up now, and it's terrific. It's a very informative and, indeed, heartwarming look at reincarnation and the indestructability of the human soul.
Anchors Aweigh

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 11-06-2009 08:25 PM

Have been looking at this story, and the book reviews on Amazon. There is a short video on Amazon as well. A definite 'must listen' on Dreamland. Thanks for the update, swerdloc. Thought I would have to wait until tomorrow.

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”