12 December 2009: Lloyd Pye

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

12 December 2009: Lloyd Pye

Post by Swerdloc » 12-10-2009 08:44 PM

Lloyd Pye

It has recently been proved that the famous "Starchild" skull that Lloyd Pye has been researching for 11 years is not the skull of a child, and that, while it contains human mitochondrial DNA from its mother, it ALSO contains other DNA from its father that has not been identified.

Listen as Lloyd Pye takes us through the continuing saga of this artifact, explaining all the latest research and also retuning with us to the moment 900 years ago when an unknown woman partially buried the body of the Starchild, laid its arm across her breast, and committed suicide.

What happened? Why, in the depths of what was then--and is now--a great wilderness, did this drama take place? Listen also as Whitley Strieber enthralls us with comparisons to what is known about the Starchild to his own direct experiences of nonhuman beings.

Lloyd Pye's websites are LloydPye.com and StarchildProject.com.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

In 2004, Winchester City Councillor Adrian Hicks spent ten minutes watching an alien walking down the High Street on a Saturday afternoon in his home town of Winchester in the UK. This courageous man tells an amazing story--and one that might well become more common in the future.

Listen as Councillor Hicks tells Whitley Strieber his story, and they go on to discuss his experience and the future of contact as only two people who have had direct experience can. If you listen closely, you will catch some real bombshells, dropped in very casually in this very provocative and engaging discussion.

And don't miss Adrian Hicks' important speech, "Judgment and Democracy," about and to the government organizations involved in contact. To watch, click here, then click on "Judgment and Democracy."
Anchors Aweigh

Cynthia Lynn
Pirate

Post by Cynthia Lynn » 12-11-2009 12:42 PM

Lloyd Pye was born in my home state of Louisiana and is a graduate of Tulane.

I'm not particularly interested in the Starchild skull, but I do love to listen to him speak because his voice is so comforting (and he reminds me of home). Silly, I suppose. :)

Anyway, the Adrian Hicks interview should be quite interesting.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 12-11-2009 12:48 PM

Swerdloc, what does "recently proved" mean? And what has been recently proved that wasn't recently proved before? (I think the mitochondrial DNA and the paternal "mystery" DNA has already been established!) I, too, am very fond of Lloyd Pye, and I have zero doubts about what the Starchild skull is. But I'm frustrated. There's been no real progress. What will he be saying in this interview that he hasn't said before?
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 12-11-2009 02:39 PM

Actually, Live, I don't know what it means, and I hope Pye explains in the interview. (I mostly lift these blurbs from the Unknowncountry.com site, with a bit of editing to remove the more self-promotional stuff.) It's not clear if he has a new book or other project out. I'm a fan of Pye as well, and even though I am not from Louisiana I like hearing him talk.:D
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-12-2009 10:49 PM

Just downloaded the show and will listen later, think the proof he is talking about is that there is now proof that the scull is not human..he talked about it in a recent email I got from him..

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”