27 March 2010: Jim Marrs

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

27 March 2010: Jim Marrs

Post by Swerdloc » 03-25-2010 10:55 AM

The Sisterhood of the Rose

The great Jim Marrs has a phenomenal new book out called The Sisterhood of the Rose. It's fiction based on fact, and it delves into secrets that Jim cannot prove but that he believes to be true.

A secret sisterhood existed during WWII that worked against Hitler's dream of world conquest in crucial but extremely secret ways. Lives were sacrificed in secret, in pursuit of the goal of human freedom, a goal that could not have been reached without the Sisterhood.

Learn about these courageous women and the extraordinary, forgotten role they played in the war, in Whitley Strieber's exciting interview of Jim Marrs.

Jim's website is JimMarrs.com.

Linda Moulton Howe: A witness tells of an incredible UFO encounter at Vandenberg Air Force Base.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

Right before 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld quietly announced that the Pentagon had lost 2.3 trillion dollars! That was on September 10. On September 11, the Pentagon was hit by a plane, a missile--or something. And what took the most damage? None other than the Army's accounting office.

The lost money has never been followed up. In this powerful discussion, Whitley Strieber and Jim Marrs discuss just where that money might have gone, and what might be going on behind the sealed doors of our government.

Ask yourself the question, 'what could we do with 2.3 trillion dollars right now?' Then reflect on this--you will never see a penny of that money. All you will see is another demand on April 15 for more money for them to hide, lose, steal, burn or whatever they did with it.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-25-2010 11:06 PM

Great news, we have Jim Marrs again....going to be a very interesting show, or should I say shows Swerdloc.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 03-26-2010 12:37 PM

It looks (sounds) like the Linda Howe report is the same one from last week's program.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-27-2010 01:34 AM

Swerdloc wrote: It looks (sounds) like the Linda Howe report is the same one from last week's program.

She has an interesting Podcast up about being watched over all her life...

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 03-27-2010 01:08 PM

Shirleypal wrote: She has an interesting Podcast up about being watched over all her life...
Thanks, Shirley. I had missed that one even though I subscribe to her podcasts through iTunes.

Strange that no one over at UnknownCountry seems to have noticed that they used the same report Linda did last week over again. I posted something about it on the message board, too.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-27-2010 10:57 PM

I didn't hear it as I didn't listen to the shows from last weekend, forgot about Linda being on...

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”