15 May 2010: Anne Strieber with Russell Targ

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

15 May 2010: Anne Strieber with Russell Targ

Post by Linnea » 05-14-2010 01:45 PM

Summary of missing post:

15 May 2010: Anne Strieber with Russell Targ On: 05-13-2010 At: 08:13 AM
Swerdloc
Pirate Mage

Edit | Quote | Report

Love, ESP, the CIA and the Meaning of Life

Anne Strieber has a phenomenal discussion with one of the originators of remote viewing, Russell Targ. You will meet this amazing and important human being in a whole new way, in intimate conversation with somebody who knows just what questions to ask. A friend of people like Alan Alda, Ayn Rand, Alan Greenspan and the brother-in-law of chess champion Bobby Fisher, Targ has developed what he calls 'Five Keys to Liberation' that enable us to see beyond the limits of ordinary perception into a new world of meaning and joy.

Don't miss Anne Strieber's gently probing exploration of the ideas and consciousness of this important and highly influential man.

Russell Targ's website is ESPResearch.com.

You can get his iPhone App by searching the App Store for ESP Trainer.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

On Sunday, May 9, Whitley Strieber had only the second completely clean out-of-body experience of this life. He described it in his new journal entry, Out of Body, Out of Time. This has become the single most read story in the history of Unknowncountry.com in just a few days for a reason: it describes one of the premiere experiences of his or anybody's life.

Now, for subscribers, he talks about it in intimate detail, and then describes the remarkable and illuminating aftermath that took place on Monday night.

Taken together, the journal and this discussion offer unforgettable and important insights into the reality of the soul and the nature of its hidden connection with the body. This is a very powerful statement, resonant with the conviction of a man who has seen deeply into the unknown and widely rejected reality that is actually the core of human existence.

You will learn a great deal about soul and body in this discussion, from a man who has been to places that all of us know in our hearts are there, and that are the secret definition of what it truly means to be human.

--------------------
Bill
My mother used to say to me, “In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.” Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.--Elwood P. Dowd

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”