29 May 2010: Marla Frees with Dr Lynne Kitei

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

29 May 2010: Marla Frees with Dr Lynne Kitei

Post by Swerdloc » 05-27-2010 03:00 PM

Phoenix Lights—New Information

You've heard about the Phoenix Lights, the triangle that appeared at the same time, the debunking, the jokes and Governor Fife Symington's eventual admission that he had seen the triangle, too. You've also heard Lynne Kitei's story, but never like this.

Listen as Dr. Lynne tells Marla Frees the remarkable story of what happened before the mass sighting, and the fact that similar sightings happened worldwide during the time of the Phoenix Lights. For example, there is photographic evidence that the objects had appeared over Phoenix three times prior to the mass sightings.

Recently, the National Guard actually attempted to recreate the event with flares--and by doing so proved once and for all that flares are not the answer, as their display in no way duplicated the original lights, much less the huge triangle.

In the years that Dr. Lynne has stayed with this story, she has played an enormous role in bringing the reality of the UFO experience to the world. Now she is finally telling the intimate story of her amazing life as a person who just could not turn away from the miracle that was unfolding in her life, and eventually involved a whole city, and the world.

Dr. Lynne's website is ThePhoenixLights.net.

Marla Frees' website is MarlaFrees.com.

Read Governor Symington's description of what he really saw here.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

The interviews with Unknowncountry subscribers who have had close encounters have become one of the most popular features in the history of our subscriber program, and this week Anne Strieber talks to "Tim," a close encounter witness who had some experiences that are startlingly similar to what Whitley Strieber reported in "Transformation."

Don't miss this remarkable record of one man's face-to-face encounter with the unknown presence that lives in so many of our lives.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-28-2010 11:43 PM

This will be an interesting show with Dr. Kitel on the Phoenix lights.:cool:

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 05-29-2010 01:07 PM

The interview with Lynne Kitei is pretty good; Anne Strieber's interview with "Tim" was underwhelming. I think they should give these subscriber-experiencer interviews a rest.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-29-2010 08:39 PM

Swerdloc wrote: The interview with Lynne Kitei is pretty good; Anne Strieber's interview with "Tim" was underwhelming. I think they should give these subscriber-experiencer interviews a rest.

I agree they should give those experiencer interviews a rest, didn't bother to download the current one, haven't had a chance to listen to Lynne yet, I would also prefer that Whitley was doing the interview, Frees and that other person, Marie are not that great, of course I will take Jim Marrs anytime.

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”