19 June 2010: John Hogue

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

19 June 2010: John Hogue

Post by Swerdloc » 06-17-2010 11:09 AM

John Hogue: Feet to the Fire!

Every January, Nostradamus expert and prophet John Hogue comes on Dreamland to predict what will happen in the coming year--and every June we go back over those predictions and hold his feet to the fire! So, this week, John is back with us. His hits last January were pretty amazing--in fact, really kind of uncanny. We'll review those, then ask him, what about the NEXT six months?

John Hogue is one of the world's leading Nostradamus scholars. You can see him on many TV specials, as well as visit him on his website, HogueProphecy.com. And don't miss is revised and updated prophecies for 2010, available as a downloadable electronic book! To order, click here.

Next week on Dreamland: the Gulf Oil Spill. An interview with a reporter on the scene!

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

Anne Strieber has been interviewing close encounter witnesses who are subscribers to Dreamland, and this week she talks to "Kate" about experiences so profound and dramatic that you will never forget them. What is happening to these witnesses is among the most important of all human events, and yet also among the most misunderstood, ignored and rejected.

You can find great knowledge in these exchanges, as the world's best informed researcher gently questions people who have had experiences that are literally beyond strangeness.
Anchors Aweigh

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 06-19-2010 08:01 AM

The interview with Hogue is quite worthwhile (as always), and it sounds like it was recorded last month, so he doesn't cover exactly the same things he did on Coast the other night. He has some interesting observations on the "longing for the end times" mentality present in some aspects of both American and Middle Eastern political cultures.
Anchors Aweigh

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Re: 19 June 2010: John Hogue

Post by Live365 » 06-19-2010 06:14 PM

Swerdloc wrote:
His hits last January were pretty amazing--in fact, really kind of uncanny.

John Hogue is such an impressive man! I've gone through another phase where I haven't listened to C2C in weeks. Maybe months. But the minute I heard Hogue's voice tonight, via Streamlink, I was engaged.

Swerdloc, if you have time, could you post the hits he made last January? The Noory interview is a little...unfocused (yes, I state the obvious), and I'm not a Dreamland subscriber. So if time allows, I would much appreciate it.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 06-19-2010 09:38 PM

Here's a link to the Dreamland show from January:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/YWhQ ... MEUwTVE9PQ

I'd also recommend signing up for his blog, which he does every few days; I get it through RSS.
Anchors Aweigh

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”