26 March 2011: Marie D. Jones with Nick Redfern

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

26 March 2011: Marie D. Jones with Nick Redfern

Post by Swerdloc » 03-23-2011 01:17 PM

The NASA Conspiracies

What does NASA actually know about UFOs? Famed researcher Nick Redfern shares his discoveries. He has researched the matter extensively, and has just published a book about it, The NASA Conspiracies. For example, he says that there is evidence that NASA knew about the face on Mars long before it was revealed to the public. He also asserts that the evidence that the face is an ancient artificial structure is overwhelming, and discusses the brilliant work of the late Mac Tonnies, who explored the origins of the face in terms of history. He discusses the most extraordinary of all questions about the face: why does it look so human, and what does NASA really know about this?

Co-Host Marie D. Jones's website is MarieDJones.com.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

Whitley Strieber and Nick Redfern on Gary McKinnon's NASA Discoveries

For subscribers Whitley Strieber asks Nick Redfern, "was Mars murdered?" which begins a terrific discussion not only about Mars, but also about what Gary McKinnon found in NASA's database, what Edgar Mitchell really knows, and the role that he and Gordon Cooper have played in encouraging disclosure. The photo included here is also discussed in the interview. It is of what appears to be a figure leaping off a rock on Mars, taken by one of the Mars Rovers. Could such a thing really be true? Listen and find out!

Anchors Aweigh

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 03-23-2011 01:38 PM

Sounds interesting Swerdloc !

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-23-2011 03:48 PM

Just finished listening to both interviews, enjoyed them very much with the exception of Marie Jones question on what NASA had to do with the Roswell cover up, NASA didn't come into existance until 1958.

NASA was established by the National Aeronautics and Space Act on July 29, 1958, replacing its predecessor, the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA). The agency became operational on October 1, 1958.[5][6] NASA has led U.S. efforts for space exploration since, including the Apollo moon-landing missions, the Skylab space station, and later the Space Shuttle. Currently, NASA is supporting the International Space Station and has been developing the manned Orion spacecraft.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 03-23-2011 03:59 PM

Good point, Shirley. I haven't listened yet, but I'm eager to do so. I listened to Nick interviewed about this book on Dr Bob Hieronimus's 21st Century radio, and I'm in the process of reading it.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-23-2011 04:45 PM

Swerdloc wrote: Good point, Shirley. I haven't listened yet, but I'm eager to do so. I listened to Nick interviewed about this book on Dr Bob Hieronimus's 21st Century radio, and I'm in the process of reading it.

Would like to listen to that interview, link please.

Edit to add:

http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-23-2011 06:48 PM

Thanks Swerdloc, I was able to get them earlier and plan to listen later this evening, you rock.:)

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”