If you live in Pahrump - please bake Art a casserole ...

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

TSW
Pirate

If you live in Pahrump - please bake Art a casserole ...

Post by TSW » 01-14-2006 07:20 PM

Hidys,

I just happened to check the pahrump receiver last night just about 30 seconds before Art logged in. And the thing that upset me the most is that he said that he hasn't a clue how to cook anything. That he's been either eating out, or going hungry if he isn't up for going out. And my God -- all I could think of is Holy Crappola -- here I am cooking at a buffet during the day and if I was anywhere NEAR pahrump he'd have a freezer full of frozen food right away! I'd have stayed up and cooked through the night!

Somebody feed him!!! Make a casserole, include a card with cooking instructions and take it up to his station for his people to get it to him. Something he can warm up and eat that's real food when going out to eat is just too much to deal with. Cat snackies might be a good idea too. I know that spoiling the furry critters can help when the world is a dark place.

Thanks for letting me vent. And if you do actually do something like this -- fix some dish for his freezer and take it down to the statiion ... my God, all my best wishes to you!
<div align="right"><font size="3">*~~Teri</div></font>
<div align="right"><font size="2">I speak, therefore I am ... </div

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 01-15-2006 12:26 AM

I wondered too if anyone had sent food over to Art.
I was also hoping that some family members were staying at the house with him, for a few weeks.

I know Art requested that no flowers be sent, but I'll never forget
Ramona's ~ Forget Me Knot ~ flower story, that Art told on the show one night.

Graphix Girl
Pirate

Post by Graphix Girl » 01-15-2006 12:58 AM

Poor Art. I know my husband would be the same way. When I'm out of town he and the kids make the fast food rounds! Too bad his neighbors are so far away. Maybe the folks he works with at KNYE can cook up something to keep him going for awhile. Maybe some cookies would work. They mail well....
Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. -Robert C. Gallagher

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 01-16-2006 07:30 PM

I wish there was something I could to do help, but I am too far. :(

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 01-16-2006 07:51 PM

This is too bad. I love to cook, I wish he lived down the block from me :(

Art, just say the word and I'll hop on a plane (or maybe drive).

(does he have an actual "station" with employees? I have always assumed he ran everything out of his home)

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”