Art's Guest Dean Radin - Mass Mind Influence

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 10-23-2006 04:07 PM

I seen Art's post too this morning and Shirley and another pirate responded to it.

Hmmmmmm.... who knows...

Waverider, you mention Johannesburg. Isn't that when Art and Ramona went to visit C. Crane Company? Wasn't he planning on investing in that company? I know this company's mailing address is in California, but I also thought the Crane company had some business in Africa. I'm probably totally off on this and most likely shooting blanks here.

And I too noticed how slugglish the forum was this morning. Very hard to get the pages to load.

Art Bell
The East

From Art Bell (again)

Post by Art Bell » 10-23-2006 06:20 PM

I also would like to know "what happened to my post?"

Art

Shirleypal
Pirate

Re: From Art Bell (again)

Post by Shirleypal » 10-23-2006 06:28 PM

Art Bell wrote: I also would like to know "what happened to my post?"

Art

Me too, I thought I did something to upset you Art and you requested it deleted, the forum was having some problems this A.M. I noticed a couple of posts from yesterday got deleted in other threads. More than likely a qlitch.

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 10-23-2006 06:35 PM

very strange... Shirley i posted my comments in the Whitely Strieber thread with his interview with George Noory. i see it is now gone... you see i was the last to post there, but my post is gone. i had saved it in my documents... will repost there.

edit: this is definately strange... never had this happen before when i saved anything to text on my computer. when i opened up the george noory/whitney strieber doc, here is what i got:

it 5.41.15.1507;

what the f**k! and this is not my computers address either.
Last edited by IvyQ on 10-23-2006 06:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-23-2006 06:43 PM

IvyQ wrote: very strange... Shirley i posted my comments in the Whitely Strieber thread with his interview with George Noory. i see it is now gone... i had saved it in my documents... will repost there.

edit: this is definately strange... never had this happen before when i saved anything to text on my computer. when i opened up the george noory/whitney strieber doc, here is what i got:

it 5.41.15.1507;

I read you're comments on the interview, didn't notice it was gone, thanks for commenting as I did not listen to it. Still think there was something going on with the forum this morning as I had trouble getting pages to load and posts to submit. I finally gave up and went to work.

SilentBlue
Pirate

Post by SilentBlue » 10-23-2006 08:21 PM

IvyQ wrote: very strange... Shirley i posted my comments in the Whitely Strieber thread with his interview with George Noory. i see it is now gone... you see i was the last to post there, but my post is gone. i had saved it in my documents... will repost there.

it 5.41.15.1507;

This most likely was a server hiccup :-)

The numerical reference you posted above is a version number related to a .dll file. specifically Msftedit.dll.
And in this instance there is reference to how the server was handling text information with multiple lines of data at the time of the hiccup..

Or Mr Gates is wacked out of his mind do to the recent release of IE7 and an exploit being found when it was released so he is messin with people again...:D
Tounge Tied & Twisted Just An EarthBound Misfit "I"

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 10-23-2006 08:35 PM

Thanks for the info SilentBlue...

I'm hoping it was just a hiccup... :)

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 10-23-2006 09:07 PM

thanks Art for keeping up with this forum and reading the posts here..... you do not know how much this means to us.... you are the KING!

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-24-2006 12:11 AM

Need to check the server, and maybe do a data base repair. We do have a backup. Maybe we can find the missing posts.

Art Bell
The East

From Art

Post by Art Bell » 10-24-2006 05:46 AM

What happened in South Africa?
If it is really important to know, we had a great trip to South Africa and found out when we returned that my Son had been sexually assaulted by his Teacher.

Art

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 10-24-2006 07:09 AM

OMG'... that's right.
That was the timing event.

I am so sorry to have pressed you on that, Art.

Thank you for your answer, as painful as it is to remember...

My apologizes, dear.

Wasn't Danion? From 'Saved by the Light' fame, your first' Mass Mind Blast, prayer, focus? From your collective audience.?

You and Ramona even flew out to be at his bedside...

Danion' Was saved that time by you and Ramona' and the power of your audience...

We all prayed, because you cared enough to put the odds in his favor...

You do good works, Art.

Thank you.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-24-2006 09:46 AM

How is your son doing Art? He must be all grown up now, is he following in your footsteps, it would be so cool to have another Art Bell, the third isn't it? Sure he is a wonderful young man now. I have thought about him through the years and have on occasion sent prayers.

Linnea

Update

Post by Linnea » 10-24-2006 09:56 AM

Data base repaired and posts restored.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 11-09-2006 09:14 PM

http://www.ions.org/

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell's organization called The Institute of Noetic Sciences. The ION's Community group has chapters in most major cities accross America, I have attended thier meetings and it is always very interesting and a learning experience.

IONS Community Groups are a powerful way to connect with like-minded allies, explore frontier ideas, and make a more significant impact on our world. On this page, we link you to the people and resources that can help you launch your own group or connect to an existing group.

With more than 200 groups in the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia, our Community Groups program is an active and dynamic collection of people dedicated to exploring the frontiers of consciousness. These groups sponsor lectures, conferences, and experiential events in their respective locales.

Here is the link to find a group in your area or start one.
http://www.shiftinaction.com/index.php? ... ps/network

cazador
Pirate

Post by cazador » 11-15-2006 12:46 AM

I took part in that mass mind experiment..
I think we all really were a very powerful force..

Thanks Art for doing that experiment.. ..
I hope we do it again for some good reason..:}

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”