Art's Guest Dean Radin - Mass Mind Influence

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-12-2007 08:09 PM

Art has been talking about mass mind expierments a lot lately, It may be like the rest of us we want to know if it works and is it safe. I think it works but wouldn't want to play with on a mass basis.

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 01-12-2007 08:29 PM

I know how to do it, and know that it DOES work, but it's hard to control when there are more people involved. It's like following a recipe, EXACTLY... if all participants don't follow the exact same criteria, it could become catastrophic.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 01-12-2007 08:40 PM

Kind of like what will happen when all the humons are thinking and wishing for more good times yet to come just like before .. while all the other life forms here upon earth (well, those that are still left - but they do still out number the humons by FAR) are thinking and wishing for something else? Catastrophic like that? Yeah, I think you're right. Imagine, even just the collective mass mind influence of the mice here alone could spell catastrophe for humanity if they ever suddenly thought or realized they would be better of here without us. Gee, you're scaring me now with this stuff - now I'm going to have nightmares about this all over again, gee tks. ;-)

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 01-12-2007 09:20 PM

I wonder if I dare say this ... well, here goes ... I've been a little suspicious of Art and George when it come to this mass mind influence control thang. I mean, think about this for a moment - these two guys also hawk those end-times self-powered hand-cranked flashlight radio gizmos on their shows ... ... a device which will allow YOU ALL to remain "massively" and "collectively" in-contact, as that group mind which is oh-so influence-able - even after the lights have gone out .. ... and these are the same two guys who have us thinking and/or want us thinking that end-times are right around the corner ? .. ... ... ... Suspicious, eh? They believe in this mass mind influence thang .. while at the same time predicting doom and gloom and how you all will need these gizmos to stay tuned in and in touch once the doom has begun ... ... Suspicious, very suspicious ... (snickering) ... Say, maybe they are the illuminaughty doing the naughty work .. well, call me crazy, but it all just seems highly suspicious to me .. but still, you would suspect those that believe in this mass mind thang to be using mass media to do their thang .. so, we'll just have to listen more carefully to what IS their thang ... and what they want YOU to believe ... (ha) ;)
Last edited by Divinorumus on 01-12-2007 09:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-12-2007 09:42 PM

Divinorumus you have it wrong, Art stopped doing mass mind years ago because it scared him because he knows it works and he got worried about unintended consequences and doesn't think Noory should do them either. There are advertizers who sponsor the show and they don't have a choice about hawking the products, if not they wouldn't be the the air, do like I do, when commercials come on I tune them out, very simple, oh I forgot I never ever hear them, I listen to Art on CKLW a Canadian station and they cut to the local station and never air Coast commercials.
Last edited by Shirleypal on 01-13-2007 01:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 01-12-2007 11:38 PM

Div, you sound so fearful.... are you thinking that this mass-mind-consciousness will work and that all your ideas about our future will be twarted?

I don't get it...

Div, again, why would you wish so much hate upon creation? I guess you don't understand the law of Karma.
Last edited by IvyQ on 01-12-2007 11:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 01-13-2007 01:39 AM

At this point Karma would have little to do with anything. It's like telling everyone to picture a perfect circle, and inside that circle picture a perfect square, and inside the square picture a rose. Everyone knows what a rose looks like, but no two people will imagine the exact same rose, unless they are both looking at the exact same picture copy. When one person imagines a half-open rose, and someone else imagines a full rose, and etc. etc. ect. - this is the point where everything gets muddled and things go WRONG.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 01-13-2007 12:10 PM

are you thinking that this mass-mind-consciousness will work and that all your ideas about our future will be twarted?
My ideas? Not my ideas - well, not entirely.
Div, again, why would you wish so much hate upon creation? I guess you don't understand the law of Karma.
I do not wish hate .. quite the opposite. I simply remember what is going to most likely happen - AGAIN - and I now remember why and how - and it is NOT because of ME. Certainly I would prefer humanity SURRENDER instead - and not the opposite.

This collective lucid influence thang is a tricky deal to play around with. I apologize if sometimes I make no sense. If I appear contradictory at times, it is with intent and for a purpose. And you can see my intent is honest, right? I mean, I really do want the humons to surrender instead .. I really do !!! Can't you see that ? I don't want them wiped out .. not really ! Why do you think I'm telling you about your ONLY option (to SURRENDER) at this point? If I wanted you all gone I'd actually just keep quiet about what is REALLY going on! Right?

And Barbie is right - when the (sub)collective of humons become at odds with the collective of the whole, that IS when things start becoming muddled and start going wrong .. to say the least and stating it mildly.

There is only one way to save yourselves now - you MUST surrender ! or NOT if that is your choice ! So, the question becomes more like: Do you hate yourselves ? Why bring this doom upon yourselves instead ?

Be careful what you surrender too ... beware of those make-beliefs ... I just do not know how to express how important that will be to your ultimate survival and your soul ...

Listen, I've been screwing around with this mind influence thang since I was around 8 years old! I'm not kidding about this - I KNOW a lot about this STUFF now .. and time travel .. and remote viewing .. and a few other thangs ... It's only now that I'm really starting to remember just how much I did actually know - because it's all NOW happening again ! I remember ! I really do ... ... and so that makes me a little goofy .. you'd be goofy too if you knew .. or rather, if you could remember ... which would mean you would want to ... .. or not !

Shirleypal
Pirate

Re: Art's Guest Dean Radin - Mass Mind Influence

Post by Shirleypal » 02-18-2007 05:19 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Art talked about mass mind experiments with Dean Radin last night, he indicated that he isn't getting back into it at this point in time but may reconsider if things get worse. I would love to have him do a mass mind experiment for World Peace. It seems nothing else is working right now, everything is falling apart right before our eyes and we are helpless to do anything about it.

Go for it Art I will participate.:)

Art wasn't kidding, here we are asking UFO's to appear in our skies.:)

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”